About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
In the upscale Placita Escondida Development with a community pool and spa. River bike path is steps away! Walk, jog and bike with the view of the Catalina Mountains. Fully furnished with all appliances, dishes, cookware, linens, cable, Wifi, King bed in master and Queen in second bedroom, and a full sleeper in living room.
50' flat screen and a 42' flat screen
Oversized master closet with enclosed glass shower.
Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, counter top with 2 stools and a laundry room in the background.
Easy access to downtown and airport, walking distance to stores and restaurants with a Trader Joe's close by.
Housekeeping available for an additional fee.
All the comforts of a home!
The exact address is 2010 E. River Rd.
Placita Escondida Condominiums
Building 1, Unit 102
Tucson, AZ 85712
Please use carport #3
Checkout time is 10:00 am to allow for cleaning
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Clean comfortable condo
The condo was very clean and comfortable. Two little patios, one off the living room and one off the master bedroom. The outside area was very beautiful. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was the pool was very cold and the hot tub was VERY hot. The grandkids found the pool to cold to swim in. I'm sure the pool would be fine in summer.
Great! We'll be back.
Some improvements must have been made since the last review. No more carpet, all hard surfaces, tile and "wood" , which were as clean/cleaner than any of the 8 other Tucson VRBO's in this price range we've stayed in over the past 6 years. The condo was very clean in general, again equal or better than most. The kitchen was well equipped for basic cooking; cookware by far the best we've seen. Linens and beds were among the best.
The living area is not huge, but adequate for a short stay. The furniture did need a few pillows to be comfortable; we find basic cable is enough when vacationing. Not a whole lot different than most places we've stayed. Patios are small if you are the outdoorsy type; more like apt patios than condo patios. The only actual negative we found was the loud cold air return and occasional noise from upstairs plumbing. Pretty normal stuff. All in all, for the price this place is great. Hopefully it will be available for our next Tucson trip.
Note it is hard to find since the sign is buried behind some bushes and the complex is actually behind another one and can't be seen from the road.
Condo requires much reconditioning
This condo is way overpriced for its drawbacks. First I will give you the positives.
1. The property manager is very accommodating and prompt with requests for assistance.
2. It is very convenient to bike trail and Trader Joe’s.
3. Adequate bedding and towels
4. Beds are comfortable.
1. The carpets are filthy and the living room rug needs to be replaced.
2. The bedspread in the small bedroom needs cleaning
3. The bed skirt in the master is stained.
4. The furniture is very uncomfortable. We had to sit on towels on the metal dining chairs.
5. The lights over the bar flicker so badly that you cannot use them.
6. The cable is very basic. Very few channels in English. They were accommodating to my husband and gave him a sports package for the whole month.
7. The kitchen is sparsely equipped. Only 3 juice glasses. Plastic containers are minimal for food storage. No grater. No wooden spoon, no whisk. The can opener should be replaced. There is a salad spinner, coffee maker, hot water container, a few pots. No placemats.
8. The pool is not heated so swimming is not possible in the winter.
9. The lights from the parking area shine into the master bedroom because the blinds are missing some slats and so they can’t be closed tightly.
If you are going to spend most of your time eating out and enjoying the outdoors, this is fine because of its location but it is too pricey for what you get and it way to small for 6 people as it is advertised. The living room sofa is where persons 5 and 6 would have to sleep. It is a futon. You would have to move the coffee table and chair somewhere else to open the futon.
We will not be returning here next year. It is definitely not beautiful as described in the advertising pitch.
I am very sorry for your inconvenience.The condo is in the process of being remodeled and your feedback has helped . I am grateful for your comments , I really appreciate it.
Thank You very much
weekend in Tucson.
Great place and location for our stay in north Tucson. Close to all that we wanted to do and see
Very clean and well appointed. Loved the location near shops and bike path.
Great location and very clean unit. We will be back.
Comfortable, clean, great Wi-Fi
Very nice property with great amenities and shopping, restaurants, river walk right there.