SEAGLASS @ BEACHTOWN,
is a name for this stunning beach house available for vacation rental on Galveston Island along the Texas Gulf Coast. Custom crafted in a traditional style with a mix of rustic decors and a touch of modern art to achieve a stunning look. Some unique touches include Carrera marble kitchen and baths; tile, marble and glass -door showers; and shiplap, wood floors. The master houses a king bed with a spa-style private bathroom, which features a claw-foot cast-iron tub, double vanities, and walk-in marble shower.
This stunningly charming beach house is in the heart of Beachtown, just across from the community pool and the Porch Cafe. Whether you want to escape for peace and quiet, or would rather explore for a bit of adventure, this coastal charm's location will meet your needs. The property is minutes away from the white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico and closes to almost everything, The Strand, downtown of Galveston, Pleasure Pier, Moody Garden, Schlitterbahn, Bishop Palace, Moody Mansion, The Bryan Museum...Especially Pier 21 and The Strand with plenty of restaurants but at the same time giving you a remotely feeling.
GROUND FLOOR: is covered with louvers, outdoor shower with hot/cold water, a Weber outdoor gas grill, 2 picnic tables with a porch swing set.
FIRST FLOOR: On this floor is a king bedroom with a kids' corner, an open concept with kitchen, dining, and living room. Off the living room are the covered deck with dining table and a sofa.
SECOND FLOOR: Surrounding this space are the master suite, a 2 kings room, and a bunk room with 2 sets of a custom-made bunk bed and a built-in trundle ( 5 twins) which can accommodate up to 5 children. A jack-and-jill bath serves the bunk and 2 kings room. A private deck is just off the master bedroom, with chaises for you lounge after a long day on the beach.
* In the heart of Beachtown, the most beautiful and serene seaside resort in Galveston
* 200 yards away from the beach, about 4 min of walking with no major road crossing
* Gorgeous beach walk-over
* 7 min of driving to Downtown Galveston, The Strand and Pier 21
* Communal pool ( $150/stay, pays directly to Beachtown)
* Outdoor shower with hot/cold water
* Ground floor was wrapped around with louvers giving you and your guests the privacy
* 3 covered decks with outdoor dining table and seating area
* Bedding: 4 kings, 2 sets of the custom-made bunk bed with a built-in trundle ( total of 5 twins)
* High-speed internet ( Free-Wifi)
* 3 TVs and blue ray DVDs for 3 bedrooms, except bunk room
* A Smart HDTV, blue ray DVD, with Sony soundbar system
* PS4 at kids corner, bring your own games
* Amazon Echo, under your command, Alexa will play music all day long or update you on current events, weather
* Fully stocked kitchen with all stainless steel appliances
* Al-Clad cookware
* Keurig and a regular 12-cup Black & Decker coffee machine
* A Weber grill for outdoor
* A travel crib by Baby Bjorn and a high chair (for our little guests)
* Beach towels
* Linens are provided
* Anything else missing? YOU!
* The Strand, Historic District
* Moody Garden
* Pleasure Pier
* NASA, Johnson Space Center
* Galveston Ferry
* Many many more...
***Check out our other beach house on VRBO, property # 820966 for more reviews***
1) No prom, no homecoming, house parties. No smoking and No pets. We have a very strict policy on these rules due to the medical problem.
2) Must be 30 years of age can rent this property, ID required
3) Reservation is not confirmed until the payment is received.
4) To confirm, all reservations require a SIGNED ALL THE RENTAL DOCUMENTS AND A VALID PHOTO ID from the primary guest who had made the payment. The primary guest has to be at check-in with his/her ID and must be present at the property during the rental period.
5) Inquire: When submitting an inquiry, please tell us a little about you, your guests, and the purpose of your stay. Please be advised that we have a strict no party (any kind), no smoking, and no pets (medical problem) policy for the property.
6) Communal pool fee is $150/ stay. Pays directly to Beachtown
7) CANCELLATION: if cancel 60 days before arrival date, we will refund, less $100 (cancellation fee). If cancel less than 60 days before your check-in date, we refund less $100 (cancellation fee) ONLY IF the property is able to be re-rented for the same period. Because we have a strict cancellation policy. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND GUESTS SHOULD PURCHASE THE CANCELLATION PROTECTION OR TRAVEL INSURANCE TO PROTECT YOUR TRAVELING INVESTMENT.