SEAGLASS @ BEACHTOWN
is a name of this stunning beach house for vacation rental on Galveston Island. This coastal charm is in the heart of Beachtown, just across from the community pool & the Porch Cafe. Whether you look for a family vacation, girl getaway, church, work or corporate retreat, it does serve all. Or you want to escape for a relax and quiet get-away, or would rather explore for a bit of adventure, SeaGlass@Beachtown is in the center of everything.
The property is minutes away from the East Beach, with a mile of white sand, Pleasure Pier, Moody Garden, Schlitterbahn, Bishop Palace, Moody Mansion, The Bryan Museum, 1877 Tall Ship, Pier 21 and The Strand ( downtown of Galveston), with a plethora of restaurants. Our past guests had claimed: " We like the East Beach area because of its proximity to downtown while at the same time seems so remotely." The property is just 4 minutes of walking to the beach, with no major road crossing.
Featuring 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and an outdoor shower with hot/cold water. It is custom crafted to perfection in a traditional style with a mix of rustic decors and accentuated with a touch of modern arts to create this stunning look. You can find some of these details are: Shiplap, Carrara marble countertops, tile floor kitchen, Eucaplytus wood floor, marble with tile and glass-door shower, Restoration Hardware's lighting fixtures...
FLOORPLAN with SLEEPING ARRANGEMENT and BATHROOMS: 4 kings, 5 twins, with 3 full baths and an outdoor shower.
1) The GROUND FLOOR: covered with louvers, an outdoor shower with hot/cold water,
2) The FIRST FLOOR:
- Bedroom1: 1 King bed and 1 full bath
- Kids' Corner: shared space with Bedroom 1
- An open concept with kitchen, dining, and living room.
- Off the living room is the covered deck with dining table chairs and a sofa.
3) The SECOND FLOOR: 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths:
- Bedroom 2: 2 King beds and a shared full bath with Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 3: 2 sets of custom-made-bunk bed with a built-in trundle, 5 twins, and a shared full bath with Bedroom 2.
- Bedroom 4: Master suite with 1 King bed, private full bath with a claw-foot cast-iron tub, a shower and a double vanity.
- A private covered deck for the master bedroom, with lounging chaises
* In Beachtown, the most beautiful and serene seaside resort in Galveston
* 200 yards away from the beach, about 4 min of walking with no major road crossing
* Gorgeous dune walk-over
* 7 min of driving to Downtown Galveston, The Strand and Pier 21
* Communal pool ( $150/stay, pays directly to Beachtown)
* Outdoor shower with hot/cold water
* Ground floor was wrapped around with louvers for privacy
* 3 covered decks with magnificent beach view
AMENITIES: Stainless-Steel Appliances
* High-speed internet ( Free-Wifi)
* 3 TVs and blue ray DVDs for 3 bedrooms, except bunk room
* A Smart HDTV, blue ray DVD, with Sony soundbar system
* PS4 at kids corner, bring your own games
* Amazon Echo
* Fully stocked kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Al-Clad cookware
* Keurig and a regular 12-cup Black & Decker coffee machine
* An outdoor Weber grill (gas tank provided) and picnic tables
* A travel crib by Baby Bjorn and a high chair (for our little guests)
* Washer/ Dryer
* Linens and beach towels are provided
* A Travel crib by Bjorn and a high hair
* Anything else missing?? YOU!!!...
LOCATIONs: We are about:
* 5 minutes of walking to the beach
* 8 minutes to Downtown Galveston, The Strand
* 8 minutes to Bryan Museum
* 9 minutes to Pleasure Pier
* 9 minutes to the Galveston Ferry
* 22 minutes to Schlitterbahn Waterpark
* 27 minutes to Moody Garden
* 46 minutes to NASA Johnson Space Center
* 44.7 miles to Hobby Airport
***Check out our other beach houses on VRBO, property ID 820966 OR 4441040HA.
1) We do not allow Prom, Homecoming, Wedding nor House Parties.
2) No Smoking ( including vapor), No pets. We have a very strict policy on these rules due to the medical problem.
3) Our minimum booking age is 30. ID will be required.
4) Communal pool fee is $150/ stay. Pays directly to Beachtown.
5) Inquire: When submitting an inquiry, please tell us a little about you, your guests, and the purpose of your stay. Please be advised that we have a strict no party (any kind), no smoking, and no pets (medical problem) policy for the property.
6) To confirm, all reservations require a PAYMENT, A SIGNED ALL THE RENTAL DOCUMENTS AND A VALID GOVERNMENT PHOTO ID from the primary guest who had made the payment. The primary guest has to be at check-in with his/her ID and must be present at the property during the rental period.
7) CANCELLATION: if cancel 60 days before arrival date, we will refund, less $100 (cancellation fee). If cancel less than 60 days there is no refund. ONLY IF the property is able to be re-rented for the same period.
Because of our strict cancellation policy, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND GUESTS SHOULD PURCHASE THE CANCELLATION PROTECTION, TRIP INTERRUPTION OR TRAVEL INSURANCE TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT AND DURING THE HURRICANE SEASON, June 1 to Nov 31. It is not much, but it's sure to save you a lof headache.
Cancellation insurance: HomeAway/VRBO do offer the cancellation insurance if you book through their site. You can purchase it during the booking process. If you decided to obtain the policy, please read the fine print or contact them to get more information. Because we have no control over their terms and conditions.
Confirmation of your booking dates: Please note that we sometimes receive multiple inquiries for the same dates and reservations are ONLY confirmed once payment has been made. Unfortunately, we cannot hold dates
Outdoor Camera: To secure the property, driveway, entryway, parking, dwelling and its contents, We did install an outdoor camera.
For more information, please check the rental agreement.