Historic Breck Home @ Ridge Street Is A Beautiful 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath Home.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - The bunk room sleeps four. Family room for kids. The bunk room sleeps four. Family room for kids.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Indemnification clauses here applicable to all bookings. The renter party indemnifies the owner for any and all injuries and damages that may result:
- - Bunk bed and ladder use has inherent risks. Please use care with the ladder, upper bed, and entire bunk bed.
- - Snow and ice conditions are to be expected and have inherent risks. Please use care when on or near snow and ice conditions.
Hosted by Mike GillerAsk a question
About Mike Giller
We believe Breckenridge is the perfect mountain town. There is so much more to do in Breckenridge; skiing, dining, shopping, arts and entertainment. We live in Evergreen, Colorado. I am an Architectural Engineer specializing in historic preservation and my wife is an educator.
Mike Giller purchased this House in 2011
Why Mike Giller chose Historic District
The historic home is a true Breckenridge gold-miner Victorian. We carefully restored the home working with the Architect, the builder, and the Town of Breckenridge. Beautiful details abound throughout the home. The mountain modern decor and all new interior are a favorite with guests.
What makes this House unique
Experience Breckenridge's history in a luxuriously restored home. The house has an all new interior including kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, living room and family room. The electrical, in-floor radiant heating, and plumbing are all new. The furniture, appliances, and linens are all new. The location cannot be beat; one block to Main Street, one block to the Arts District, a gourmet grocery store on the same block. Our guests love the convenience and walkability.