About the property
- Condo1406 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay5 - 7 nights
2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Sleeps 6
Centrally located on the Waikoloa Resort, the Vista Waikoloa is less than a mile from shops, restaurants and the Anaeho’omalu Bay (A-Bay). Built in 1991, the Vista Waikoloa condominiums offer large floor plans and a spacious lanai.
Features of this beautiful unit include:
* Completely remodeled in June 2015, this 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath unit offers partial ocean views.
* Wood & tile floors throughout.
* Living room features comfortable tropical furnishings, a flat screen TV and sofa sleeper.
* Upgraded kitchen with granite counter tops & all new stainless steel appliances.
* Master bedroom has a king bed, TV and fully upgraded bathroom with shower (no tub) and granite counter tops.
* Second bedroom has two twin beds, TV and fully upgraded bathroom with shower (no tub) and granite counter tops.
* Complimentary wireless internet access throughout.
* Spacious lanai offers ample seating area to enjoy the views & an outdoor dining area.
* Second floor unit accessible by elevator or stairs.
* HI ID #TA-176-094-2080-01
Guests of this property will be serviced by South Kohala Management (a professional management company) with a check-in office conveniently located within the Waikoloa Resort. Our staff is on-site daily to ensure your best stay possible.
South Kohala Management
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Absolutely Immaculate Unit
The description of the unit states that it is "completely upgraded". If anything, that's an understatement. The interior makes you think that you're in a newly constructed building. The entire living space is modern and tasteful. In addition, we've done a lot of vacation rentals, and we've never seen a kitchen this well-equipped. We were a family of four, with two teenagers. The bedroom setup (King, two Twins) worked perfectly. There are actually two and half bathrooms. . . One doesn't go to Hawaii to hang out inside of a condo, but when you are there it will feel luxurious.
The complex is very simple. The pool is relatively small, but long enough for lap swimming and very pretty. We were there the week after New Year's, and there were always poolside chairs available for us. The location within Waikoloa Village is good. It was maybe a ten minute walk to Anaehoomalu Beach, and if you're lazy you can park in the Kings' Shopping Ctr and then it's a three minute walk. That said, we preferred to drive about 15 minutes north to Hapuna State Beach Park where the beach is absolutely spectacular. The condo unit had beach chairs, boogie boards, etc. for the beach -- very helpful.
Finally, the lanai looks out onto Waikoloa Beach Drive, so it's not extraordinarily scenic. But that is the direction of the beach/sunset, and I kinda enjoyed watching all the walkers, joggers, etc. go by.
The price was VERY reasonable. We'd rent there again in a heartbeat.
The Waikoloa Beach Resort is conveniently located just 20 minutes North of the Kona International Airport. Although just as pristine and authentic as other resorts on the Kohala Coast, the Waikoloa Beach Resort excels in recreational activities for energetic visitors and is great for families and large groups. Choose from a variety of accommodations around this beautiful resort and the best entertainment and shopping on the coast.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees
See Rates Above
*ENTER DATES FOR DISCOUNTS NOT REFLECTED IN RATE TABLE*
HI ID #TA-176-094-2080-01