*** 7th NIGHT IS ALWAYS FREE WITH A 6-NIGHT RESERVATION (Automatically calculated into your quote when you select a 7-night stay.) ***
Recently remodeled, Unit #419 is a top renting unit at Holiday Surf, and it sits right on the beach. Enjoy your morning coffee on your private balcony while you take in stunning views of the beautiful white sand beach and emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico. At sunset, listen to the hypnotic sound of the waves as you sip a glass of wine on the steps of the boardwalk.
Features of this cute little condo include a new kitchen with white shaker-style cabinets and granite countertops, breakfast bar, all new appliances and adjoining dining area with dry bar. You'll love the beachy, wood-look tile in the main living areas and the new La-Z-Boy queen-size sleeper sofa with two matching recliners in the living room. You'll get a great night's sleep on the king-size bed in the master. For the little person in your family, you'll find a twin-size cot with bedding in the closet. The bathroom has plenty of extra storage, granite countertop and new vanity.
Never miss that big game with HD Cable and the SEC Channel in the living room! Complimentary WiFi is also included. There is a 42-inch HD flat screen in the living room and a 32-inch HD flat screen TV in the bedroom. Both TVs come with a DVD player and a nice selection of vintage DVDs.
Walk out the back door of the building to the private beach - no parking lots or streets to cross.
REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR BEACH TOWELS!!!
Laundry facilities are conveniently located just a few steps down the hall, right on the same floor. Enjoy the heated pool, lighted tennis courts, exercise facilities and sauna on-site. Nearby activities include windsurfing, para sailing, snorkeling and deep sea fishing.
IMPORTANT NOTES: MINIMUM RENTAL AGE IS 25. No Pets. No Smoking. IDs are checked upon arrival and the resort will turn away any parties if one guest is not at least 25 years of age.
Holiday Surf & Racquet Club is located on Holiday Isle, a quiet peninsula situated between the Gulf of Mexico and Destin Harbor, tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Highway 98, yet still conveniently located near area family attractions and great dining experiences in and around the Destin Harbor area.
Here are a few nearby restaurants that we’ve tried and really like - in no particular order:
1. Dewey Destin's Harborside Restaurant
2. Boshamps Seafood and Oyster House
3. Marina Cafe (Destin’s “most awarded” restaurant)
4. Harbor Docks - a local favorite.
5. AJ’s - They also have a great party boat - you'll be singing YMCA like the Village People on your way back to the harbor. Seriously.
6. Margaritaville - They have gluten-free burger buns for those with issues who still enjoy a burger now and then.
7. McGuires Irish Pub - Great food, open late, and have their own micro brewery. Hubby says it might possibly be the best beer he's ever had. People rave about their steaks and prime rib.
8. The Donut Hole (we LOVE this place for breakfast). Outstanding donuts and desserts; check out the dieter's special (which we refer to as a heart attack on a plate - but OMG! It is delicious!!). The lines get long here for breakfast; takeout will be quicker.
9. Bric a Brac - Word from one of our guests is that the new Bric a Brac restaurant right there on Holiday Isle is a must see. According to the website there is great food and jazz on the weekends. Can't wait to try this one out!
10. The Back Porch - This is a local favorite, and right on the beach. Gluten-free options available. Best drinks in Destin. Hands down!
11. Pompano Joe's - The Travel Channel has featured Pompano Joe's as the ultimate beach shack and one of the world's best beach restaurants. Gluten-Free options available. Also right on the beach. Beach volleyball, anyone?
There are many, many other restaurants and steak houses - pretty much any food and price range you could imagine.
The condo is located close to Target, Winn Dixie grocery store, liquor store, the nail salon...
Things to do at the Harbor. So much fun!
Big Kahuna's Water Park!
Great shopping at the Silver Sands Outlet Mall!
LINEN/HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE: Our unit will be cleaned to quality standards prior to your arrival and after your departure. Coin-operated laundry facilities are located on the fourth and sixth floors of the resort. The condo will be stocked with a STARTER SUPPLY of trash liners, toilet paper, bath soap and dishwasher soap.
This condo has a 3-night minimum stay.
*** ADDITIONAL $125 FEE MAY APPLY FOR CHECK-INS OR CHECK-OUTS ON THE FOLLOWING HOLIDAYS. PLEASE CONTACT OWNER WITH ANY QUESTIONS. ***
NEW YEAR'S DAY (01/01/2019)
MOTHER'S DAY (05/12/2019)
MEMORIAL DAY (05/27/2019)
FATHER'S DAY (06/16/2019)
INDEPENDENCE DAY (07/04/2019)
LABOR DAY (09/02/2019)
CHRISTMAS DAY (12/25/2019)
Rates subject to change.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Check-in time usually begins at 2:00 PM Central Time.
Check-out is no later than 10:00 AM Central Time.
*** Please be aware that during very busy times, especially in the summer, we may have to push back your check-in time to 4:00 PM to accommodate our cleaning folks' schedule. We make every effort to have the condo available by 2:00, but please understand and be aware that sometimes it isn't possible. ***
DEPOSIT: An advance payment to the owner of $500 is required to confirm your reservation.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If Guest wishes to cancel the reservation, payments will be refunded as follows:
a. If cancelled 61 days or more prior to Check-in Date, your deposit will be refunded.
b. If cancelled 60 days or less prior to Check-in Date, the entire rental fee will be forfeited. We highly recommend purchasing the optional travel insurance to protect your investment should your plans change unexpectedly. No refunds will be given 60 days or less prior to your scheduled arrival date.