** Private Boat Dock with over 800' Waterfront (Point Lot) & Deep Water!! **
This Lake House is located in a great recreation cove on Lake Hartwell. This great cove is one of the best Skiing, Tubing, and Wake Boarding waters on Lake Hartwell. It's also known for many "sweet spots" for fishing. The house, the screened porch and the deck are close to the water. Great Views and easy commute from the house to the EXTRA BIG private dock.
- The tall trees provide lovely shade over the spacious Screened Porch in the summer afternoons, while allowing the pleasant breeze go through.
- EXTRA big private dock with a party area.
- This home is decorated with lovely furnishings.
- New microfiber sofa set with multiple recliners (EXTRA wide/size - sooo comfortable!) in the living room.
- New 60" flat HD TV with AT&T U-verse TV channels.
- High-speed internet and WiFi.
- Hardwood floor in living room and bedrooms.
- Two bedrooms suite - each bedroom has its own full bathroom. One bedroom suite has a Queen Bed and a Single Bed (Twin size); the other bedroom suite has a Queen Size bed and a Folding Bed (Twin size).
_ Quality and clean bedding and towels.
- Fully equipped kitchen with all appliances, cookware, dinnerware etc.
- Washer and dryer provided (in attached garage).
- Large Screened-In Porch,
- Open deck with gas grill.
- Extra size Private Boat Dock with party area. Boat parking is available on either side of the dock. (*** Boat Slips are usually NOT availbale in summer & fall. Please check with the owner in advance if you need a COVERED boat slip. ***)
This home is 7-8 minutes from Clemson and offers great access to game day tailgating without traffic bottlenecks! The Clemson Marina is just minutes away by boat or by land and offers casual dining, boat parking and gas. Abernathy park (boat parking) is about 15 minutes by boat and offers access to Clemson's Downtown and restaurants. Martins Creek Boat Ramp offer free access and boat launch which is 10 minutes from the house.
There are many restaurants, grocery stores and drug store in downtown Clemson (6-8 minutes from the house). There are some more restaurants and different stores in downtown Seneca (10-12 minutes from the house), including Walmart Super Center, Kmart Bi-Lo, Ingles, plus Home Depot, Lowe's, staples, etc.
If you are planning a lake vacation this home provides the best in recreational waters, fishing and is centrally located with easy access to marinas and lake dinning. If you are planning Game Day fun you will have great access to the parking areas and you will be home watching other games on HD TV while the others are sitting in traffic.
Check-in: After 4:00 p.m.
Check-out: Before 11:00 a.m.