1 BR + LOFT, 2 BA CONDO – POOL, HOT TUB ACCESS – ON BIKE PATH
Frisco’s Mountainside Condos offer great value in a quiet location just off the bike path and close to the National Forest trails. Guests have full access to the Mountainside Club House’s indoor swimming pool, hot tubs, sauna, steam room, racquetball court and outdoor tennis court. Frisco’s central location is a great choice in the winter (drive or bus to all of Summit County’s great ski areas) and summer (hiking, biking, Lake Dillon and more) … and the Mountainside is one of the best deals in town!
This lovely 1-bedroom+loft, 2-bathroom deluxe condo is the perfect getaway for families and groups of up to six people. You’ll be pleasantly surprised with the contemporary mountain furnishings that are both comfortable and very functional. The living room is a cozy gathering place for everyone in your group to enjoy the LCD TV above the corner gas fireplace. The fully equipped kitchen has a dining table with room for four, and there is room for two more at the breakfast bar. Stepping outside onto the deck, you’ll find great mountain views and a gas grill for a nice BBQ after a day of adventure.
If you’re looking for a great deal in Frisco, Mountainside 126G won’t disappoint. Give us a call today to book your mountain vacation!
- Loft: queen bed, bathroom with shower.
- Master bedroom: queen bed, private door to guest bathroom.
- Living area: queen sleeper sofa.
- Guest bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1 underground space, 1 outdoor space – 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.