4 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath Cape Cod In Walking Distance Of Fairgrounds And Downtown.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Basement rec room and toys, books and games.Basement rec room and toys, books and games.
No smoking - Smoking is allowed outside.Smoking is allowed outside.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Children under two exempted from maximum allowable guests.
- No additional guests without the written consent of the owners.
- Excessive garbage will incur a minimum removal charge of $50. If a dumpster has to be hired, that amount will be taken out of your damage deposit.
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
About Tanya Walker and Melodi Walker McKeighan
Tanya Walker and Melodi Walker McKeighan invite you to enjoy and explore our hometown where "You're a Stranger Only Once"! We feel very fortunate to have grown up in small town America and enjoy the many amenities our village has to offer. You can walk or bike ride within minutes to the fair, fireworks, restaurants, schools, parks and downtown. You can also relax on the back patio or play pool or ping pong in our basement rec room. Built in 1951, we have called this "home" since 1968. It still retains it's beautiful woodwork, mid-century modern styling, arched doorways and many unique built-ins. Even though we don't currently live in Arthur, we come back many times throughout the year to visit friends, family and enjoy the festivals. It is and always will be "home"!
Tanya Walker and Melodi Walker McKeighan purchased this house in 1968
Why Tanya Walker and Melodi Walker McKeighan chose Arthur
Come stay at Walker Family Inn where "You'll always feel at home".