- Location, Location, Location! - minutes from the Seaside Central Square and WaterColor Beach Club
- 3 adult bikes
- Propane Grill
- Short bike ride to the WaterColor Merchants and Boathouse
- Screened Porch
- This property comes with 1 dedicated parking spot. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout.
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.
DETAILS: With its charming size and beautiful decor, this home is perfect for multiple families. Catch up with family on the screened in front porch with a cup of coffee or if you’re feeling active, walk, run or bike the WaterColor trails nearby. Guests will greatly enjoy relaxing at 128 Mystic Cobalt as well as exploring the area on the 360 Blue custom bikes. Enjoy all the nearby WaterColor features offered, as well as a short bike ride to the Seaside Central Square and WaterColor Boathouse.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Twin over Full Bunk Bed (3), Private Bathroom with Shower
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa (2)
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed (2) Bed and Twin over Twin Built in Bunk Bed (2), Private Bathroom with Shower
- Loft, Second Floor - Twin Day Bed (1)
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves