- 4 adult bikes
- High speed Wifi
- Spacious Screened in porches, one with a flat screen TV and outdoor dining
- Centrally located in the Cottage District
- Walking distance to the Tennis Courts
- This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spot. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
DETAILS: 10 Lyonia is a beautifully decorated 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom beach home in the Cottage District of WaterColor. This home boasts two spacious screened in porches, including a swing bed and a flat screen TV with an outdoor dining space. The first floor features the master bedroom and guest bedroom along with an open living and dining area. The second floor includes a bunk room and an additional guest bedroom.
This home is located within walking distance to the WaterColor tennis courts, Seaside's Artist District and restaurants and is 4 blocks from the beach.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 10):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom
- Bunkroom: Two Twin Over Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.