- Wall-to-wall French Doors open to Expansive porches on both levels
- Comfortable Living Room seating will make this space ideal for all ages
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances and a large island with seating for five and table seating for 10
- 4 Adult Bikes
- Located in Watercolor's most desired Park district
- 2 blocks to the beach and beach club
- Viking and Wolf appliances
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.
DETAILS: Take 2 Blocks from this beautiful home, and you are sipping drinks by the WaterColor Beach Club pool or you are on the magnificent white sand beaches watching the sunset! 153 Silver Laurel Way is the perfect location for a beach getaway for families and friends. This newly remodeled light and bright two story, 4 bedroom/3 full, 2 half bath home is located on a large corner in the famed Park District, providing you with immediate access to Cerulean Park, Seaside, the Watercolor Beach Club, 3 of the 5 Pools in WaterColor - Please note that Watercolor Beach Club access is INCLUDED in your rental costs. With its exceptional size of 3,000 square feet, this home is perfect for multiple families and sleeps 12. Enjoy all the nearby WaterColor amenities along with its close proximity to fabulous restaurants and unique shopping.
This modern home is exceptionally comfortable and is perfect for families looking for an easy, carefree vacation. All of the rooms are spacious with the perfect beach vibe. Whether you are traveling with adults or children, there are plenty of spaces to relax, unwind and enjoy! After a day at the beach or pool, enjoy an outside deck with a shower, comfortable seating and a gas grill. A comfortable front porch, a private screened in porch off the downstairs master as well as a private porch off the upstairs master complete with a hanging bed provides several places to watch the perfect evening sunsets. The upstairs media room with a queen pull out couch, large TV and table for eating or playing games is the perfect kid haven!
The heart of this home is found in the oversized kitchen, dining and den area. With a huge island complete with seating for 5 and a large dining table, this arrangement is great for cooking and eating in or bringing in meals from the many restaurant options within a 5 block radius. The kitchen is equipped with Viking stainless appliances and all the kitchen cookware, bakeware and utensils you will need are at your fingertips.
The den is equipped with plenty of seating, a large flat screen TV and 3 sets of french doors leading out to the front porch. The home is equipped with WiFi and high speed internet.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with walk in Shower and Separate Tub
- Private screened in porch with access from master and main living
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with walk in Shower Only - upstairs porch off master
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Semi-Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Bunk Bedroom: 2 Sets of Pottery Barn Bunk Beds (Sleeps 4), Semi-Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo, Additional 1/2 Bath
- Media Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fine