Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Stunning Freestanding Private House by Artist, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath (Sleeps 2)
Bedroom is spacious with superior new mattress and gel topper, 400 TC 100% cotton linens, genuine down pillows, cotton throw, leather arm chair, 6-drawer bureau. Preferred Cable 32" Smart HD TV, high ceilings with beams, blinds for afternoon nap darkness, great overhead dimmables for atmosphere, jaunty bedside lamps and tables, overhead fan (plus central A/C), beautiful Southwest rug, two luggage racks, ample closet space with full-length mirror, yoga mat, shelves and interior light, extra bedding supplies and hangers of all kinds.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Pets allowed - Let's talk! One-time fee is $50/per pet, 2 dog maxLet's talk! One-time fee is $50/per pet, 2 dog max
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Second pet (max 2 dogs) charged additional $50 + GRT paid by check sent directly to Owner.
- 10 nights or more require Midway Cleaning, $140 plus 8.4375% GRTs paid by check sent directly to Owner.
- Read Vacation Rental Agreement for pertinent particulars on cleanings, pets, firewood, refunds, and other details.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by Victoria RogersAsk a question
About Victoria Rogers
I truly enjoy sharing this beautiful casita and the downtown Santa Fe lifestyle with the many wonderful new and return guests who choose Casita Ristra. I’m a retired RN, practicing massage therapist of more than 20 years, museum-collected photographer and conscientious NM Real Estate Broker! Bringing care and quality to every guest's experience is my goal. I was enchanted by New Mexico in 1979 and since then, I've had an artist's romance with the landscape and the culture. My collaborative book 'Santa Fe's Historic McKenzie Neighborhood' was published with history and original artwork of the architecture of the area where the casita is located! You are invited to receive special tips on what Santa Fe has to offer (from a local), for short-term or longterm visits or life change (happy to show you around and give you insight into Santa Fe's real estate market).
Victoria Rogers purchased this House in 2015
Why Victoria Rogers chose Downtown Santa Fe
Having created and managed a number of vacation rentals in this wonderful historic neighborhood since 2007, I am delighted to be giving all my attention now to the premium comfortable and ideally located Casita Ristra to bring the best of all experiences to visitors to Santa Fe.
What makes this House unique
- FANTASTIC LOCATION! 3 blocks to the Plaza, 2 blocks to O'Keeffe Museum, restaurants and also equidistant to the Guadalupe Railyard District! - Excellent parking (dedicated off-street space right out front) - Complete privacy in lovely landscaped fully enclosed wrap-around patio with comfortable outdoor furnishings - Well-appointed kitchen - Living room and Bedroom Smart HD TVs