About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 14 nights
4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 10
Welcome to Boardwalk 511
If you want a vacation rental that gives you incredible panoramic gulf views of the world's most beautiful beach, our upscale custom designed, a spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bath vacation rental that sleeps up to 10 is just the spot for you and your family.
The views from this 5th floor luxury vacation rental are spectacular from this corner location! It’s as close to perfect as you can get. It’s just the best spot for endless panoramic beautiful beach and gulf views.
Bring your binoculars and watch dolphins and the stingrays playing in the morning and get ready to enjoy the magnificent sunsets in the evening from our extra-large balcony. You’ll find the interior décor just as exciting as the gulf views. Our owners chosen décor that make this the perfect family vacation spot. In fact, this unit is perfect for two families who want to make their luxury vacation more affordable.
You’ll also find many attractive features in our spacious beach residence:
• Carefree check in so that you go right to this home (except during Spring Break)
• Electronic lock so you don’t have to worry about carrying keys
• Extra large balcony with incredible beach and gulf views! Enough room so everyone in the condo can be out there!
• Located on the 5th floor. With great beach and gulf views.
• Spacious living room with a 55” SMART TV with BluRay DVD and a leather queen sleeper sofa with gulf views
• Upscale dining area with seating for six, plus a kitchen bar that seats 4
• Fully equipped Kitchen including KITCHEN including blender, coffeemaker, toaster and more!
• Gulf front Master Suite has KING bed, a 47” SMART TV with BluRay DVD, walk-in closet and access to wrap around balcony
• You’ll also find a sofa in the sitting area in the Master Suite
• Master Suite has direct view of breathtaking sunsets
• Master Bath has a double sink vanity, walk in shower and a garden tub
• 2nd Master is beautifully appointed and also has a KING bed and a 46” SMART TV and Blu Ray DVD. This suite also has two full size futons for extra sleeper space
• The 2nd bath has a garden tub and walk in shower
• The 3rd Bedroom also features a KING bed, a 40” SMART TV and BluRay DVD
• The 3rd Bath has a combination tub/shower
• The 4th Bedroom is a kid-friendly bunk suite with twin bunks and a 32” SMART TV & BluRay DVD
• There is WI-FI and XFINITY throughout the residence
• There is a FULL size washer and dryer room
If you are looking for the beach rental with the best views of the world's most beautiful beaches and plenty of space for your entire family, Boardwalk 511 is just the place to enjoy a truly memorable beach vacation. This condo is so popular, it rents most of the year.
ALSO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER UNIT BOARDWALK 2011! Go to
What makes staying at the Boardwalk Beach Resort special? Try the area’s largest private beach, a “Splash Zone” with interactive toys for kids, a beachfront pool and hot tub, a beachfront bar and grill, and more! Boardwalk Beach Resort is a 22-story gulf-front condominium that overlooks the Gulf of Mexico and sparkles like a diamond on Panama City Beach’s emerald coast. This upscale resort is just minutes from shopping centers, iconic restaurants like Pineapple Willy’s and the super clubs. It’s also right across the street from Signal Hill County Club, great golf is just a nine iron away!
If you want the best vacation experience, experience Boardwalk.
WHAT MAKES PANAMA CITY BEACH SPECIAL
Panama City Beach is best known for its 27-mile stretch of sugar-white sand beaches and clear, emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico. There are also boatloads of attractions from pirate ships and animal parks to go-carts and giant slingshots, See oddities at Ripley’s, float away at Shipwreck Island Water Park, or swim with the dolphins at Gulf World. Go shopping at Pier Park. This brightly colored, open-air gem features national chain stores and local favorites.
Best Beach Getaways
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Best Vaca EVER!
First off I'll start off by saying, thank you Rebecca from Best Beach Getaways! This was exactly what me and my family was looking for and needed! Everything about this condo, resort, and location was prefect! The condo was surprisingly roomy, comfortable for my huge family and I, we all had out own little spots where we could enjoy some down time. Very clean, and the furniture well maintained, the owners and property manager keep this unit in pristine condition. And of course you can't beat that view! The resort was nice, and the people around you always smiling. The location perfect as well! The condo is on a lower floor so it makes for easy access to everything around you; beach, pool, restaurants, and shopping. We'll be back next year!
We vacation in Panama City Beach every year and this is by far the nicest condo we have stayed in. We took our entire family, including our grandkids and we all fell in love with this condo as soon as we walked in the door. It was big enough for all 9 of us and we never felt like we were on top of each other. It was super clean and beautiful!! We will definitely stay here again in the future!!
LOVE this place!!!!
I can't say enough wonderful things about this condo!!! If you want to stay in a beautifully decorated, comfortable, convenient, condo with a beautiful view, this is the place for you!!! This unit is on the end of the 5th floor. The kitchen was beautiful and big with granite counters, new appliances and lovely dishes and pots and pans. We didn't have any issues with getting an elevator at any time. (I think there are 5 of them!) The only thing that we didn't like were all the rules in the pool. I tell you they are sticklers for no ball throwing, no arm floaties on children, no innertubes, no coolers at the pool, etc!!! Now, the pool was very clean, and warm and the beach was just beautiful as well so that didn't ruin our stay, but everyday there seemed to be a new rule we were breaking! (And we aren't even "rule breaker people" ! Haha!) Our 5 year old grandson LOVED the bunk beds. This condo was so big and roomy that there were 4 adults and 2 children and the place never felt small. When we were packing up to go home, our 2 year old granddaughter said "I don't want to leave!" And we all felt the same way! Thank you to whoever owns this, for the beautiful acommodations and that you are keeping it up and clean! We so appreciated that. We would LOVE to rent this place again and again!
Our great family vacation
We absolutely loved the condo, it was decorated so nice and all of the beds were very comfortable. The condo had the best views of the ocean and was very spacious and clean. My son saw dolphins from the balcony while we were eating breakfast! A lot of things to do within walking distance. The kids had a blast at Wonder works the one day it rained during our stay. We will be back soon. Thank you Best Beach Getaways for a great vacation.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees