Beautiful 1,200sqft home at The North Entrance to YNP with 2BR, 1.5BA & a deck.
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Bathrooms: 1, Half Baths: 1
Toilet · shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - *10 YEARS OLD AND UP*10 YEARS OLD AND UP
No pets - *THERE IS A DOG ON PREMISES*THERE IS A DOG ON PREMISES
No smoking - Strictly no smoking on Property.Strictly no smoking on Property.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 10
- No Shoes past The Entrance. Please tread lightly as there may be Guests Downstairs. Please close The Driveway Gate very gently and keep it closed.
- This Rental is for 6 Guests only. If this Rule is broken, we are allowed to cancel or charge and extra fee. For more space, ask about our other Rental
- *** Check In is between 4pm and 8pm.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by Patrik & Sarah OndrusAsk a question
About Patrik & Sarah Ondrus
Patrik was born in the Czech Republic and grew up in Bavaria, Germany. Sarah is originally from Western Oregon and came to Yellowstone to be a Guide. They met on the river and have made their home here at Yellowstone. Together they own Paradise Adventure Company and enjoy helping make people's vacation the best they can be. Patrik and Sarah love to travel, spend time with their Jack Russell Bentley, Family and Friends. * Patrik speaks Czech and German.
Patrik & Sarah Ondrus purchased this House in 2011
What makes this House unique
Private river access allows you to fish, soak your feet after a long hike or just relax by the famous Yellowstone River. The Park Boundary is at the end of the street and we often get four legged visitors in our neighborhood. The renovation was completed in May 2016. We have taken great care in redesigning this home to make it comfortable and unique and we hope our Guests love it!
- english, german, czech