Located minutes away from downtown Menlo Park and Palo Alto, this discreet Country French-style home embodies Menlo Park living at its best. A mix of character and comfort, this spacious two-story home offers ample room to entertain and relax.
-On the main level, pick your spot to relax from the spacious living room, the inviting sun room opening to the covered patio, and the large family room.
- Great-size kitchen designed for the enthusiast home chef, equipped with Viking gas range and hood, espresso machine, microwave oven, dual sink, custom cabinetry, pantry, and ample granite countertops. The breakfast bar seamlessly transitions to the sun room, which opens to the covered patio (seating 6) -- perfect for outdoor dining.
- The adjacent formal dining room accommodates 6 people with ease and flows into the living room.
- The family room serves as a multi-function room with large flat screen TV. It also leads to the laundry room, storage and access to backyard. The private backyard is gated, combining grassy and bark-covered areas.
- A full bath (with claw foot soaking tub and custom cabinets) completes the main level.
- Follow the curving staircase up towards the bedroom floor. The comfortable master suite is bright and relaxing, with a chest of drawers and a spacious walk-in. The bright master bathroom features a stall shower and dual sinks.
- Two additional bedrooms, each with a desk area and ample storage space, meet the needs of the home-based professional. Both rooms share the use of the luminous hall bathroom (also with stall shower and dual sinks).
- This beautiful location is a quick and easy few minutes ride to downtown Menlo Park's fine shops and dining (Draegers', Trader Joe's, Peet's Coffee, Sundays' Farmers Market) plus the Allied Arts compound and Palo Alto's University Ave and Stanford shopping center.
-3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2,600sf home, with off-street tandem 2-car parking
-Hardwood floors almost throughout
-Fully furnished and equipped for 5
The whole house is available, except for the garage and part of the bonus room. There is off-street parking on the driveway for two cars.