Enjoy a relaxing break in this newly converted accommodation which has
been finished to a high standard and is all on one level. Light and
airy, comfortable and family friendly Lighthouse Cottage is one of
three cottages located in a quiet location close to the Norfolk Broads
and the east coast, making it an ideal base with which to explore this
beautiful part of the county. Perfect for cycling and walking this area
is adorned with peaceful and quiet country lanes then, after a days
exploring, wear the children out at the communal play area, tuck them
up and unwind in the fully enclosed patio garden with a chilled
lemonade...or something stronger!
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: 2.5 miles
* Will consider: Short breaks
* Access: Car advised
* Nearest amenities: 2.5 miles
* Family friendly? Yes
* Pets: Two dogs welcome, please see our booking information
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Luxuries: Smart TV, DAB radio, DVD player
* General: Under floor central heating
* Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
* Utilities: Electric oven, microwave, fridge with ice box,
* Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 2 En suite shower rooms, Sitting room/ Dining
* Beds: 1 Double, 1 Twin
* Other: Towels. Cot and Highchair, Books and games provided. WiFi.
* Outdoors: Fully enclosed patio, gas barbecue, table and chairs.
Communal play area.
* Access: Ample parking
* Mobile phone signal: Variable.
* Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of
£150 is required for this property
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking