About this rental
3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms surrounded by Enchanting Forest Landscape
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 10)
Main Level Master King Bedroom
Second Floor King Bedroom
Double Queen Bedroom
Master Bathroom Downstairs
Toilet · Jetted tub
Full Bathroom Upstairs
Toilet · shower
Guest Bathroom Downstairs
Toilet · shower
Hosted by Melissa DeLong (Owner)Ask a question
About Melissa DeLong (Owner)
Hello! My name is Melissa. My husband and I absolutely love Nashville and everything that "Music City" has to offer! You are going to LOVE your time at our beautiful Cabin Creek Farm!! We hope you create some amazing memories during your stay!
Melissa DeLong (Owner) purchased this House in 2012
Why Melissa DeLong (Owner) chose Franklin
Franklin was recently voted the 2nd Most Desirable City to Live in the United States by USA Today. Cabin Creek Farm is the perfect place to gather with family, or retreat to after taking in the sights and sounds of Franklin and Nashville.
What makes this House unique
The property is nestled in an enchanted and tranquil wooded area. Deer (and adorable fawn) make a daily appearance and the turkeys are right behind them. It feels like you are miles away, but you are so close to everything. This property is definitely a hidden gem!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No Parties, Weddings, or Events Allowed. We want to maintain Cabin Creek Farm and keep our standards high for all of our current and future guests.
- No Loud Music. We want to make sure to respect the neighbors and to keep the environment tranquil and peaceful.
- 10 Person Maximum Occupancy
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
- Air Conditioning
- No Smoking
- Washer & Dryer
- Satellite or cable
- Children Welcome