** THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING. . .BOOK YOUR RESERVATION NOW FOR THE POLAR EXPRESS OR JUST A HOLIDAY WITH YOUR FAMILY. . . .SEE THE WINTER PICS
"Everything but Ordinary" best describes this beautiful two-story farmhouse that sits high on a hill overlooking 10 breathtaking wooded acres of mountainous views that can be seen from the grand wrap-around porch. Don't be surprised to see deer or elk wandering the property visiting early mornings. We offer a rental experience for the entire family with plenty to do at the "Big D Ranch" without ever having to leave it.
Fun amenities include a hammock in the shade, horse shoes, bean bag toss, board games, the hiking trails on the property, fishing poles, outdoor fire place and BBQ grill. Indoor amenities include clawfoot bathtub, Jacuzzi tub , fireplace, full kitchen with every appliance, books, a DVD player and board games.
It's important to note that this is NOT a rental property! It's my 2nd home that I rent out periodically. It's decorated and kept up like a 2nd home and I hope you enjoy it like it's YOUR 2nd home!
'The Big D Ranch' is on the last road to the Grand Canyon and Bearizona is only a 10-minute ride and is approximately 160 acres where visitors can drive through more than three miles of Ponderosa Pine Forest viewing North American animals in natural habitats. The Grand Canyon is only about 40 minutes up Hwy 64.
The ranch borders on the Kaibab National Forest and Kaibab Lake is merely minutes away should you decide to catch some fish for dinner.
Renters must be at least 25 years old.
Some local attractions (approximate drive times)
• Grand Canyon – 35 minutes
• Catch the Grand Canyon Railway/Polar Express – 10 minutes
• Dozens of great restaurants and shops – 10 minutes to downtown Williams
• Flagstaff – 30 minutes
• Arizona Snowbowl - 45 Minutes (scenic sky rides and access to high mountain trails)
• Bearizona - 10 Minutes
• Kaibab Lake – 5 minutes
• Walnut Canyon National Monument - 45 Minutes
• Oak Creek Canyon – 1 Hour
• Wupatki National Monument - 45 Minutes
• Sedona – 45 minutes
• Meteor Crater - 1 Hour
• Sunset Crater National Monument - 1 Hour
• Monument Valley - 3 Hours
• Lake Powell – 2.5 hours
• Red Mountain – 45 minutes