If you are looking for a peaceful and quiet place to relax away from all the hustle and bustle of the tourist towns up north then I have the perfect place for you.
My cottage is 750 square foot, very clean and is approximately 700 yards from a secluded private beach located on Lake Huron within Hammond Bay where you will find clean sandy beach and clear water.
The cottage has three bedroom (sleeps six) with clean linens provided with queen size beds. There is one bathroom with a shower but no tub and you will need to bring your own bath and beach towels. In the living room there is a fireplace, a couch, a loveseat, 2 rocking chairs, and a small TV (no cable, but does have a VCR with movies included). In the kitchen there is a large dinner table w/six chairs, an electric stove, large refrigerator, a complete set of dishes and utensils, pots and pans for your culinary needs.
Outside there is a large screened in front porch, great for being able to sit outside at all times of the day and never have to worry about the weather conditions or bugs. From the porch there is a walkway that leads to a nice size deck with a picnic table, and a fire pit right off the backside of the deck.
There are stunning vistas all around this portion of Michigan:
• To the south you have Rogers City where you can enjoy salmon fish, the local nautical festival, and rock quarries
• To the north you have Cheboygan where you can shop is little shops, boutiques and for your shopping needs a Walmart.
• Also, to the north (roughly 40 miles) you have Mackinaw City and Island
• To the west you have Ocqueoc Falls, Black Mountain recreation center and Onaway.
• In either direction you are close to hiking and buggy trails, lakes for fishing, or just enjoy the beautiful scenery.
We are PET friendly so enjoy your stay.