Stylish recently renovated apartment 3 Mins walk to everything Bondi has to offer, whilst being just far enough away to enjoy a quite and peaceful stay. The apartment is located on ground floor so offers easy secure access along with fully equipped kitchen, internal washing machine, unlimited Wifi and Netflix.
Bondi Beach is iconic in itself however there are a few things I would love to recommend for your stay.
1. Farmers markets at Bondi beach public school where you can find fresh fruit, food stalls and fresh flowers every Saturday
2. Bondi Markets at Bondi beach public school where you can find clothing and accessory fashion, new and second hand, with a big range of other nicknacks such as home wears, candles , paintings and leather goods as well. Every Sunday
3. North Bondi RSL does a mean steak night on Wednesdays and even try your luck with meat raffle draws on Fridays while enjoying an amazing sunset on the balcony.
4. Rocker restaurant does 'local nights' where you can get a main meal for $20 on Mondays and Tuesdays
5. Beach Burrito on Campbell parade have $3 taco Tuesdays
6. Bucket List have an array of specials on each day but for those that have families, from 4-7pm you can get half price kids meals every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
And these are just a few of my top things in Bondi to check out!!!