About the property
- House2000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
Centrally located, minutes to everything, sleeps 8 privately and comfortably!
Music City Magnolia’s Rock-N-Rental Located just 7 miles from downtown this 3-4 bed, 2 bath, music themed, property is perfect for large groups and pets! Featuring a full bar, patio, entertainment space, fenced yard and so much more! Here you'll find all the comforts of home!
* Self Check-in * WiFi, Cable TV & Free Netflix * Full Bar * Entertainment Space * Firepit * Pet-friendly * Comfortable and private accommodations for 8
Queen master with en suite full bath
King guest room
Queen guest room
Full bath with tub
Optional 4th guest room (queen)
Large entertaining space/lounge
Large patio/fire-pit/covered gazebo
Upstairs living room features a large leather couch and recliner, blackout shades, flat screen tv, cable and Netflix. A double tall queen air mattress can be added by request, along with a luxe light/sound curtain for complete privacy from the rest of the house (optional 4th room with privacy).
The downstairs lounge (main entrance) features a full bar with refrigerator (stocking services available), sink, microwave, extra large sectional couch, flat screen tv, cable & Netflix, WiFi (whole house), blue-ray player, surround sound, AUX speaker hookup, grilling items, books and games. Closet and garage are NOT available, there is NO washer/dryer access currently.
Patio features outdoor speakers, cable hookup, covered gazebo, bar seating, built-in grill, separate fire pit, and a large fenced yard.
Please send the following in any requests/inquiries:
• What brings you to the area?
• Who are you coming with?
• Is everyone in your party over the age of 21?
• Do you agree to ensure there are no unapproved guests/pets?
• Do you agree to be respectful of the property and neighbors by cleaning up, being mindful of noise, and ensuring there is no damage?
• When do you think you’ll arrive?
Let us help you see Music City in style! Concierge services available via Music City Magnolia. Contact us with requests or for more information and pricing.
Follow us on Instagram for area recommendations and local features: @musiccitymagnolia
Join the fun by tagging us in your pictures!
We are also available to assist with any questions or recommendations during your stay.
See bulletin board in kitchen for various discounts and freebies at local hot spots.
Pets are considered, and a large crate is available by request; however any damages could affect security deposit.
Home is monitored by security system and external cameras.
Permits & license on file with Metro Codes 20166053946.
Uber & Lyft offer convenient access, with most area locations being within $10-15 for a standard car/rates.
For a Lyft discount use code: MUSICCITYMAG
Airport, downtown, and most area attractions within 10-15 minutes in normal traffic with both interstate and back road access.
1. Use of the property is only for the individuals in the Guest’s party. Any person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest(s). Guest(s) are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above. The vacation rental booking is not transferable to a 3rd party and Guest(s) will not re-let nor sublet the whole or any part of Property. Guest(s) will not use Property for any purpose other than a residential property.
2. Owner may enter into and upon the Property at any time, after notification to Guest, to make repairs or alterations therein as necessary for the preservation thereof.
3. Check in time is after 3:00 pm on the first day of the reservation; check out time is before 11:00 am on the last day of the reservation. No early check in or late checkout is permitted without prior approval of Owner.
4. NO SMOKING POLICY: (smoking allowed outdoors only) The Owner is committed to providing a safe, healthy, and pleasant communal environment for all guests. Smoking of any forms (such as cigarettes, cigars, marijuana, hookah, etc.) is prohibited inside of our building. Guest(s) are welcome to smoke outdoors, however all cigarette ash and butts must be disposed of in trash receptacles. Guest(s) who violate this policy are subject to immediate removal from the property without refund and will result in full loss of security deposit.
5. QUIET HOURS POLICY: Guest(s) agree to behavior acceptable for quiet hours from 10PM to 8AM in and around the rental space. Guest(s) agree to quiet, considerate, and respectful behavior that would not disturb neighbors’ right for peaceful and quiet sleep. Guest(s) are subject to immediate removal from the property without refund if a noise complaint is received.
6. CLEANING: Guest(s) are expected to pick up after themselves before departure. The cleaning fee included in the charge at the time of booking does not include excessive cleaning such as doing dishes, scraping burnt pots and pans, cleaning burnt food from oven and stove tops, removing mud from the interior space, etc. These and other items requiring extreme cleaning may be considered property damage and subject to additional charges or security deposit withholding. Use of glitter and spray tan in the property is strictly prohibited.
7. HOUSEKEEPING: It is expected that Guest(s) will keep the property and all furnishings in good repair. The Owner does not permit the removal of any furnishings or belongings from the home. The Owner does not provide daily housekeeping service, Guest(s) are responsible for cleaning during rental period. The rental rate includes linens and bath towels that can only be used inside the rental space. Only use appliances for their intended uses. Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacles located on the Property. Do NOT flush anything other than toilet paper products. If it is found that feminine products, condoms, or anything other than toilet paper and bodily waste has been flushed, you could be charged additional damages.
8. EXTERIOR SECURITY CAMERAS: The property is equipped with exterior security cameras. Guests agree not to tamper with, change the orientation of, cover up, or otherwise disturb them. Your request for booking acknowledges camera presence on exterior (there are no cameras inside or on communal spaces).
9. SAFE AND HARMONIOUS COMMUNITY POLICY: Guest(s) are expected to behave courteously to the property. Guest(s) who disrupt peace and create tension with neighbors may be removed from the property under the laws governing transient vacation rental businesses. The Owner reserves the right to refuse service to individual(s) who pose the risk of harm to themselves and others. Individual(s) who exhibits verbal or physical threats, psychological imbalance, odd behavior that threaten safety and peace of the community will be removed. If difficulties arise then local law enforcement will be called for intervention and criminal charges may be filed.
10. NO FIREARMS ALLOWED IN THE RENTAL SPACE AND PREMISE (store in your car): A valid concealed carry permit does NOT authorize you to carry a concealed weapon in our private rental space or building grounds. Pursuant to the Davidson County Code, no person shall possess, have control of, convey, or attempt to convey a deadly weapon or dangerous ordinance on to these premises.
11. GUESTS LIABILITY: Guest(s) agree to accept liability for any damages caused to the property or furnishings (other than normal wear and tear) by Guest(s), including, but not limited to bed, mattress, carpet stains, misuse of appliances and furnishing, and linens.
12. WAIVER OF CLAIMS, RELEASE, INDEMNITY, AND HOLD HARMLESS: Guest(s) understands that the space being rented is a transient vacation rental home. Its defining characteristic is the rental is for less than 30 consecutive days. Guest(s) acknowledge that staying in vacation rentals managed by the Owner is wholly voluntary. The Owner does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property or their vehicles, and does not warrant or guarantee the safety of Guest(s). Guest(s) agrees to report any hazardous conditions that may cause damage or injury to person or their property or the Property. Guest(s) understand the Owner does not accept liability or any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control. No refund is given for natural disasters, road conditions, airport closures, or any other reason unless a State of Tennessee or Davidson County or Nashville City issue a “Mandatory Evacuation Order” in a 5 mile vicinity of the vacation rental property for the unused dates of reservation. Guest(s) are assuming full responsibility for choosing to stay at the vacation rental property. If Property should be destroyed or become uninhabitable prior to Guest(s) taking possession any and all funds received by Owner are to be returned to Guest(s).
13. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The Renter, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges the Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold the Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. You assume responsibility and liability for yourself and your guests for personal injury and property loss/damage. By agreeing to stay here, you are giving up any rights to bring a legal action or assert a claim against the Owner. Guest(s) agree to pay any cost and attorney fees incurred by Owner in defending any lawsuit or other action brought in reference to such injuries or damage.
14. Failure to follow these rules may result in some or all of your deposit not being returned and Guest(s) agree to reimburse the Owner for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items that may exceed above and beyond deposit.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 16, 2018
About Loni Walters
Laid back foodie/bourbon connoisseur. Enjoys yoga, paddle boarding, live music, travel, and dogs. Can't live without champagne, hot chicken, music, sour beers, and tacos. Natural event planner with attention to detail and comfort. Favorite destinations: Ocean Beach, CA; Lakeworth, FL; Denver, CO; Asheville, NC. Life motto: "Champagne in a solo cup, that's how I roll".
Loni Walters purchased this House in 2004
Why Loni Walters chose Davidson County
Following graduation from Lipscomb University in Nashville, I decided to make Music City my permanent home. I purchased a home near my college stomping grounds, and have happily been updating and renovating it ever since. A background in marketing, design, and event planning means I've left no detail unturned to ensure you will feel right at home!
What makes this House unique
With a large indoor/outdoor entertainment space, and plenty of room for a group of 8 to stay in comfort and privacy, you'll love coming home to this music themed Rock'n'Rental! The area and location allows travel to virtually anywhere in the city in 15 minutes or less, with multiple routes and back roads.
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Comfortable home with a super accommodating host.
Spent a long weekend here with some friends. The place was super comfortable, well maintained and had all the stuff needed to make it feel like home. The host was very attentive and friendly. Great location too. Will rent this house again next year for the same event.
We went to Nashville for my husbands 40th birthday and had the best time ever!!! The house is amazing and all of the little extras that the owner had done for us was over the top!! We will be back and I highly recommend this house!!!
Property was ideal for our family gathering.
Property was well maintained and comfortable. Ideal for our small family gathering. Outdoor area was very nice!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Separate Rental Agreement may be requested and required to complete booking.