Barefoot at the Beach - Totally redecorated for the 2016 Summer Rental Season!
If you are looking for a comfortable, spacious and quiet house at the beach then this is your place! Throw in a short walk to the beach, a large relaxing screened porch with privacy and a location that is very close to the 12,000 square foot resort pool, well it just doesn't get much better than this! Barefoot at the Beach is located at 42 Barefoot Lane.
A Map of the neighborhood with the exact location of the home and the proximity to the beach and pool can be seen by clicking on the Location Tab. Make sure to "click" on the Video at the top of the VRBO Listing for a 3 minute Tour of the Seacrest Community!
This home is a only short walk or take complimentatry community shuttle to the beautiful white sand beaches of South Walton. Situated on the greenway, you have access from the back screened porch to the palm tree lined sidewalk that is only steps to the pool. The green area is perfect for relaxing, playing bocce ball or taking the dogs for a walk.
The Seacrest Beach Community is located between Rosemary and Alys Beach along Scenic Hwy 30A in Walton County. You are within walking distance to great shopping and dining. Unique shopping experiences can be found in Rosemary and The Villages of South Walton both of which are a short walk from the house (5-10 minutes at the most.)
Beach access is a level walk along the community sidewalks that is approximately 300 yards away or you may call for the complimentary shuttle (March 1 - October 31) that will pick you up at the front door and drop you off at the beach access. You can use your cell to call the shuttle for your return from the beach which will drop you off at your front door.
This home is a nicely appointed 4 bedroom, 3 bath home that will comfortably sleep a total of ten.
There is fully equipped kitchen, dining area and two separate living areas on the main level. One of the living areas has a large flat screen TV, great for watching the big game or your favorite TV show. The other living area has comfortable seating and is great for enjoying company of friends and your favorite beverage or enjoying a quiet time with your favorite novel. Whatever your mood or situation, you have the option to choose your surroundings.
Also there is a large screened porch that is great for relaxing or enjoying a quiet outdoor meal or morning cup of coffee. The porch opens to the green space and sidewalk that leads to the pool. Pine and oak trees along with palmettos provide a natural screen of privacy allowing a sense of serenity while enjoying the comfort of the screened porch.
Three Bedrooms are located on the second floor. There are two deck areas accessible from the bedrooms. The master bedroom offers a king size TempurPedic mattress that provides a uniquely comfortable sleeping experience. Both of the other two second floor guest bedrooms feature King beds and each have TVs. Also on the second floor is the laundry room with a washer & dryer.
This home also provides wireless internet, gas grill and can park 2 cars at the front of the house with additional parking available across the street.
If you have never been to Seacrest Beach, come on! What are you waiting for? If you have visited Seacrest Beach in the past, come back again and stay at Barefoot at the Beach!
• Well-appointed Kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances
• Dining table for 6 with additional seating at the kitchen counter for 3
• 1st Floor Bunkroom with 2 bunks (sleeps 4) and TV
- 1st Floor Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combination
- 2nd Floor Master Bedroom with King-sized bed, TV, private bath with garden tub, separate shower and dual sinks, Access to Covered Balcony
• 2nd Floor King Bedroom with TV, Private Access to the Hall Bath and Access to Covered Balcony
• 2nd Floor guest bedroom with King Bed and TV
- 2nd Floor Full Bathroom in Hallway to Accommodate the two Guest Bedrooms
- 2nd Floor Washer/Dryer
• Gas Grill
• Parking for Two Vehicles in Private Drive
• Large Screened Porch on Back of Home with Swing and Outdoor Dining Table
- 2nd Floor Covered Balcony with Outdoor Bar and Comfortable Seating
• Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Home is Pet Friendly (Small (less than 39 lbs), non-shedding adult dogs are considered. Requires Approval and Non-Refundable Fee.
- Linens Provided (Exception Beach Towels)
- Bikes are Not Provided
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.