About the property
- House2790 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 6 nights
Barefoot at the Beach - Totally redecorated for the 2016 Summer Rental Season!
If you are looking for a comfortable, spacious and quiet house at the beach then this is your place! Throw in a short walk to the beach, a large relaxing screened porch with privacy and a location that is very close to the 12,000 square foot resort pool, well it just doesn't get much better than this! Barefoot at the Beach is located at 42 Barefoot Lane.
A Map of the neighborhood with the exact location of the home and the proximity to the beach and pool can be seen by clicking on the Location Tab. Make sure to "click" on the Video at the top of the VRBO Listing for a 3 minute Tour of the Seacrest Community!
This home is a only short walk or take complimentatry community shuttle to the beautiful white sand beaches of South Walton. Situated on the greenway, you have access from the back screened porch to the palm tree lined sidewalk that is only steps to the pool. The green area is perfect for relaxing, playing bocce ball or taking the dogs for a walk.
The Seacrest Beach Community is located between Rosemary and Alys Beach along Scenic Hwy 30A in Walton County. You are within walking distance to great shopping and dining. Unique shopping experiences can be found in Rosemary and The Villages of South Walton both of which are a short walk from the house (5-10 minutes at the most.)
Beach access is a level walk along the community sidewalks that is approximately 300 yards away or you may call for the complimentary shuttle (March 1 - October 31) that will pick you up at the front door and drop you off at the beach access. You can use your cell to call the shuttle for your return from the beach which will drop you off at your front door.
This home is a nicely appointed 4 bedroom, 3 bath home that will comfortably sleep a total of ten.
There is fully equipped kitchen, dining area and two separate living areas on the main level. One of the living areas has a large flat screen TV, great for watching the big game or your favorite TV show. The other living area has comfortable seating and is great for enjoying company of friends and your favorite beverage or enjoying a quiet time with your favorite novel. Whatever your mood or situation, you have the option to choose your surroundings.
Also there is a large screened porch that is great for relaxing or enjoying a quiet outdoor meal or morning cup of coffee. The porch opens to the green space and sidewalk that leads to the pool. Pine and oak trees along with palmettos provide a natural screen of privacy allowing a sense of serenity while enjoying the comfort of the screened porch.
Three Bedrooms are located on the second floor. There are two deck areas accessible from the bedrooms. The master bedroom offers a king size TempurPedic mattress that provides a uniquely comfortable sleeping experience. Both of the other two second floor guest bedrooms feature King beds and each have TVs. Also on the second floor is the laundry room with a washer & dryer.
This home also provides wireless internet, gas grill and can park 2 cars at the front of the house with additional parking available across the street.
If you have never been to Seacrest Beach, come on! What are you waiting for? If you have visited Seacrest Beach in the past, come back again and stay at Barefoot at the Beach!
• Well-appointed Kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances
• Dining table for 6 with additional seating at the kitchen counter for 3
• 1st Floor Bunkroom with 2 bunks (sleeps 4) and TV
- 1st Floor Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combination
- 2nd Floor Master Bedroom with King-sized bed, TV, private bath with garden tub, separate shower and dual sinks, Access to Covered Balcony
• 2nd Floor King Bedroom with TV, Private Access to the Hall Bath and Access to Covered Balcony
• 2nd Floor guest bedroom with King Bed and TV
- 2nd Floor Full Bathroom in Hallway to Accommodate the two Guest Bedrooms
- 2nd Floor Washer/Dryer
• Gas Grill
• Parking for Two Vehicles in Private Drive
• Large Screened Porch on Back of Home with Swing and Outdoor Dining Table
- 2nd Floor Covered Balcony with Outdoor Bar and Comfortable Seating
• Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Home is Pet Friendly (Small (less than 39 lbs), non-shedding adult dogs are considered. Requires Approval and Non-Refundable Fee.
- Linens Provided (Exception Beach Towels)
- Bikes are Not Provided
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
Jared Pool - Barefoot Vacations
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 24, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
we very much enjoyed our stay. the home at 42 barefoot is peaceful and was perfect for our family. it is close to great biking and walking, food and entertainment. we would definitely stay again. i will say that the room with bunk beds needs a deep cleaing of the bedding as it smelled of urine and we ended up having the young children sleep with their parents.
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I regret you did not contact us during your stay regarding the bunkroom. I have not had a similar report prior to nor after your visit. I suppose someone may have had an unreported accident.
Fabulous house with a great private location! Wish we had another week!
Thank you Lisa for your "Terrific" review! We appreciate your time in writing a review and for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to your return in the future!
Fantastic, kid friendly location to explore all the area has to offer!
We booked this house last minute as we had to evacuate our home for Hurricane Irma. Easily accommodated 6 kids and 3 adults! Bikes are a must as this location is prime to explore Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach. (Though everything is within walking distance) House was nice and quiet, prime location to the pool and kitchen was stocked with everything we needed to cook. We had such a great time. Thank you!!
Hi Kacey, thank you for your review! I'm glad we were able to accommodate you during the storm and that you had an enjoyable stay!
Very happy with the house, space it provided and overall furnishings!
It was our annual family beach trip and as the family grows we need larger accommodations. The 4 bedrooms worked out perfectly as we had 6 adults and 3 children in our group. Easy walking distance to the pool was a definite plus and we really liked the new efficient shuttle system which was new this year. We also appreciated the fact that the house was PET FRIENDLY. We will be looking forward to many more family beach vacations and hopefully can return to 42 Barefoot Lane!
Thank you for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and that the home met your family's needs.
This is a great house for multiple families. We loved that it had three king beds and the bunk beds! The porches were great places to relax. It was walking distance to the pool, stores, and beach. However, take the tram as much as possible to the beach.
Thank you for your review. Glad you enjoyed the house. The tram is a great benefit for getting family and gear to the beach especially in August!!
We had a great stay!
Overall everything was wonderful! I do not feel the kids room was a clean as it could have been. The comforters were dingy looking.
Thank you for your review. I did not find any issues with the bunk bedspreads. I wish you had notified me during your visit and I would been happy to address those concerns during your time at the house. Glad you enjoyed your stay.
Additional information about rental rates
- Contact us through the "Send Email" button for best rate. - All rentals require 11% State and County Tax + Cleaning Fee. - Credit Cards Accepted for Additional Processing Fee | eChecks also accepted through our website. - Must be 25 or older to Rent - No Exceptions. - If applicable, Properties with Private Pools can be heated for an additional fee of $50/day.