This completely renovated Phoenix East II condo on the third floor offers a turquoise-toned, relaxing coastal vibe for vacationers. The two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo, with ceramic tile throughout, sleeps up to 8.
· The inviting living room has a Queen sofa sleeper, digital stereo, a recliner and a well-cushioned arm chair in front of a large, flat-screen television. As an added bonus, the TV sits on top of an electric fireplace that will add to relaxing nights on the Gulf.
· The upgraded, fully equipped kitchen features sleek gray countertops, stainless steel appliances, white cabinetry and a spacious double sink. A wide breakfast bar seats two.
· A glass-topped wicker dinette set has seating for six.
· The master bedroom - with access to the Gulf-front balcony - features a King-size bed, two end tables, and a flat-screen TV.
· The master bedroom features a double sink vanity with granite countertops and a separate area with a tub and shower combination.
· The second bedroom has two Queen-size beds and a flat-screen television. An ensuite bathroom has a single-sink vanity, granite countertop and a tub/shower combination.
· A stacked washer and dryer offers convenience for guests.
· The balcony offers ample seating with a bar-height table for four and a separate raised table for two for guests to enjoy warm coffee while the sun rises over the Gulf or cool beverages as the sun sets. The stunning view offers enjoyable sightseeing of Perdido Pass.
*Please note: Phoenix East II is a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson's Terms & Conditions.*