2 BR + Den, 2 BA CONDO – DOWNTOWN FRISCO – STROLL TO MAIN ST
This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom moderate condo is a perfect retreat for small families or groups of up to six people. Its location in downtown Frisco, the heart of Summit County, is absolutely perfect — you’re just a one-block stroll from Main Street Frisco and three blocks from the shuttle to all of Summit County’s fantastic ski resorts!
The living area welcomes you with a gas fireplace and a huge, cozy couch — it’s perfect for relaxing after a day on the slopes or catching a movie (or morning snow report) on the large LCD TV. Just outside, there’s a large patio area and table for hanging out as well. There’s a fully equipped kitchen with everything you’ll need to keep the troops fed from breakfast through dinner, and a dining table that seats six.
The Ten Mile Creek complex also features an indoor pool, sauna, hot tub and shared laundry facilities. Other amenities include parking for two vehicles and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Don’t wait to plan your mountain vacation at this great Frisco condo. Call us or book online today!
- Master suite: queen bed, private bathroom with shower, LCD TV.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, sink/mirror.
- Den: two twin beds, LCD TV.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ
- No air conditioning. Fans are not stocked, but can be delivered upon request at no extra charge.
- Parking: 1 indoor parking space – 1 space total.
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.