Experience the ultimate Rocky Mountain getaway when you book this fantastic 1-bedroom plus loft, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental condo that sleeps 6. Featuring a wrap-around balcony with uninterrupted mountain views and access to resort-style amenities, this vacation home promises an unforgettable retreat!
Your vacation begins the moment you arrive at the Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort, surrounded by spectacular woodlands and magnificent unobstructed mountain views of Bald Mountain from the wraparound balcony. While the complex offers luxurious amenities for an optional daily $30 fee, including a fitness center, tennis courts, a sauna, steam room, yoga classes, 2 jacuzzis and a pool, the private condo provides a great place to escape your everyday worries. The corner unit boasts 660 square feet of wonderfully appointed living space, featuring homey decor, comfy furnishings, high ceilings, and windows and skylights throughout, allowing the sun to illuminate every room. Kick back and relax on the cozy couch while the wooden fireplace warms the entire living area. When you're feeling hungry, indulge in a tasty plate at the on-site restaurant, Blu's, or cook up a delicious meal at the condo in the fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, or the outdoor patio grill! The comforts of this vacation home continue into the master bedroom, where a king-sized bed awaits to give the heads of the household great nights of sleep, and up the ladder to the loft, where kids will love sharing the space as they fall asleep in the 2 twin-sized beds or watch their favorite DVD.
Everybody in your group will love this condo's fantastic location! In front of the Vail Racquet Club, a complimentary bus will pick you up to take you to the ski resort in Vail Village, where you’ll spend hours downhill skiing, snowshoeing, and cross country skiing during the winter months. Summertime is perfect for fishing at the nearby lakes or adjacent creek, hiking the breathtaking alpine trails, and cycling the various biking paths adjoining Summit and Eagle counties. In Vail Village, you’ll find unique shops, world-class restaurants, and entertainment for all. With so much to see and do all around Vail, you’re bound to make lasting memories at this fantastic vacation rental condo!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, long wrap-around balcony with patio furniture, wood-burning fireplace, George Foreman electric grill, 3 cable TVs, 2 Blu-ray Players, 1 DVD player, laundry machines in complex, humidifier, wireless internet access and more
- Enjoy spectacular views of Bald Mountain and Gore Creek from the private wrap-around balcony!
- For an extra fee of $30 per day per adult and $15 per day for a child, you’ll have access to Vail Racquet Club’s amazing amenities, including the heated pool, private health club with yoga and other classes, tennis courts, 1 Jacuzzi for adults only, 1 Jacuzzi for family, a sauna, steam room, and more!
- Excellent location - At the front of the complex, a complimentary bus will pick you up every 15 minutes in the winter season and every 30 minutes in the off-season to take you to the ski resort, Vail Village, Lionshead, and more of Vail’s finest attractions!
- Complimentary shuttle is only 50 feet across from the Vail Racquet Club parking lot (free parking)!
- No elevator and stairs only.
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Queen-sized Pull-out Bed in Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- 2 Twin-sized Beds in Loft can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Check-in time is after 4PM anytime, and check-out time is 11AM.
- 2 vehicle parking limit with provided passes
- Please note that access to Vail Racquet Club’s optional amenities is available with a daily fee of $30 for adults and $15 for children
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- CO Sales Tax license 32757388-0000 & Vail Sales Tax License #7133