Amazing House in a Great Location! You will love being near it all (Beach, Restaurants and Shops) but also on a corner lot across from a Beautiful Park!
If you are looking for a LUXURIOUS, COMFORTABLE, family friendly home in one of Watercolor’s most CONVENIENT locations, this is your place!! We have beds for 18 (5 King Beds and 8 single twin beds).
Located in the coveted “Park District” on the premier and centrally located "WaterColor Blvd," your extended family or multiple families will be just steps from the beach (2 short blocks), Beach Club, shops and restaurants, Boat House pool (4 houses away), and directly across the street from the beautiful Cerulean Park West, where your family can play catch, watch an outdoor movie, or listen to a music concert. Seaside is a nice stroll or a quick bike ride down the street.
“BIG BLUE” is our 5,255 sf home and carriage house with 5 large bedrooms, including 5 king bed “Masters,” (each with a private bath and direct access to a spectacular outdoor porch), 7.5 baths, and plenty of room. There is a bunk room on the 2nd floor with 4 twin beds and a Kids Zone on the 3rd floor with four single twin beds.
You will love all the natural light in this open-floor plan, 3 level home with 14’ ceilings.
The main level is the center of action, with: a gourmet kitchen boasting Viking, Sub-Zero appliances, and Keurig Coffee maker, wine cooler and a fully-stocked butler’s pantry; a dinning room with seating for 12; an entertainment area with a comfy designer couch and large screen television; a covered ~1400 sf front-patio overlooking Cerulean Park with a wood-burning fireplace, gas grill, and ample seating for the whole family; an outdoor shower to wash-off the sand from a day at the beach; a ground-floor Master bedroom with a massive walk-in closet and spa-like bathroom; and a fully stocked laundry room.
No need to carry your luggage to the top floors, instead just take the elevator!
The second floor has 3 large “Master” king bedrooms, and a bunk room with 4 twin beds. Each of the rooms opens to a beautiful porch where you can relax with a good book or watch the activity in Cerulean Park and the shops of Watercolor. A wet bar and wine cooler are conveniently located to freshen your beverage.
The third floor is the “Kids Zone,” with 4 twin beds and plenty of space to hang out, play games, watch television, and glance over the area from the largest viewing tower in Watercolor.
There is an attached carriage house which was built to the same quality as the main house. This spacious area provides a quiet cove for those looking to relax. A king bed, master bath, high-end kitchen, dining table, balcony, and entertainment area all create a pampered experience.
Unusual for the area, the house has a 2 ½ car garage, where 8 sporty YOLO bikes are provided for your usage. The garage will hold a large car, smaller car, and a golf cart. Behind the garage you can parallel park one large car or perhaps two smaller cars next to the garage. Additionally, 2 passes will be provided so that you can park in any of the designated Watercolor parking spaces.
In addition to the quality of the house, we are committed to ensuring that your experience is first class in every respect - from the minute that you contact us to the day that you depart. While this is a new home for our family, we have rented our Colorado home for 13 years and have consistently received 5 star reviews (www.vrbo.com/25228).
The Watercolor community is known for its natural outdoor beauty, now take your family to see where the same applies indoors. This stunning home is certainly not something you’ll find every day. We look forward to welcoming you as our guests. This is your first step to a memorable and fantastic vacation!!! Thank you for your interest.
Additional details -
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, private bathroom with shower and tub, and private balcony
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, private bathroom with shower, and private balcony
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, private bathroom with shower, and balcony overlooking Cerulean Park
- Master Bedroom - King Bed, private bathroom with shower, and balcony overlooking Cerulean Park
- Bunk Room: 4 twin beds, access to central bathroom with double vanity and shower, and balcony overlooking Cerulean Park
- Kids Zone: 4 twin beds, access to central bathroom with shower, views of Watercolor from the enclosed observation area
Master: King Bed, private bath with shower, and private balcony
- 7 WaterColor guest passes are INCLUDED, providing unlimited access to the Beach, Beach Club (THIS IS THE ONLY VENUE WHERE THE PASSES ARE CHECKED BY AN ATTENDANT), Camp WaterColor (kids camp), pools, tennis facility, and Boat House. Amenity passes allow access for a total of 14 adults or children over the age of 13. Kids under 13 DO NOT need a pass but have to be accompanied by someone over 13 with a pass.
- 8 YOLO bikes - 6 adults, 2 kids
- 16 beach chairs and 4 umbrella
- No pets
- No smoking in the unit
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the US
- Pristine white sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award winning tennis facility
- Miles of trails, parks, bike paths, and natural areas
*** Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor MUST be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the entire WaterColor community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first served basis.
Given the location of this house, there really isn't any need for a golf cart. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!!