Fully Remodeled Spreckelsville Vacation Home Minutes to Baby Beach - Permitted
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Spreckelsville house description
Just around the corner from Baby Beach and Baldwin Beach. Fully remodeled!!
Kahale Makani is located off the ocean in Spreckelsville. By car, we’re just one minute to Sprecks, and one minute to Paia. Kahale Makani has a two story main house, sitting next to the garage/cottage structure.
Permit: BBWK2009-0003. GET/TAT: W01107960-01.
The main house is lovely, with a modern style, and plenty of light. The small yard area to the side of the house has great privacy, a large deck, and is surrounded by tropical plants. The interior has a well equipped kitchen, TV/DVD, CD stereo, telephone, laundry, and fresh new furnishings.
Will you spend time indoors? With a patio like this, we seriously doubt it!! The large overhung patio is a perfect place to sit outdoors - grill dinner on the built-in gas BBQ, and dine on the patio. Lounge on the huge outdoor sofa / chairs.
• lots of counter space and gourmet appliances.
• Fisher and Paykel fridge and drawer style dishwasher.
Master bedroom –
• King bed
• Ensuite bathroom with soaking tub and large shower
Bedroom #2 –
• Queen bed with bamboo bed frame
• Shares bath with bedroom #3
Bedroom #3 –
• Twin beds
• Shares bath with bedroom #3
There are very few legal vacation rental homes / cottages in Maui that offer such a wonderful setting, with such close proximity to the beach.
- 2500 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Basketball Court
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Baldwin Beach is right around the corner, a quick one minute walk down the street. This beach is 'off-limits' to windsurfing and kite surfing, and is the perfect beach for running, walking and swimming. One end of Baldwin Beach is known as 'Baby Beach', and as the name implies is the preferred area for children. Other north shore beaches are within minutes by car: Spreckelsville Beach, Kanaha Beach, and Paia Bay. The quaint country town of Paia is just 3 minutes away; filled with boutiques, restaurants and people from all around the world. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
all year round
Nightly Rate: $500
Special 2 person rate: $325/night
7 night minimum except during holiday season 14 nights required.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Kahului - OGG at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Baby Beach at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Flat Bread, Charley's, Paia Fish Market at 1 Miles
- Primary: (808) 575-9228 (Hawaii, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large outdoor patio runs across the back of the house
Deck is overhung and has lots of upscale, comfy outdoor furniture
Living area - wood floors, fabulous huge sofa
Outdoor shower, great when you return from the beach
Kitchen with upscale appliances
Bedroom #2 with queen bed
Bedroom #3 with 2 twin beds
Kahale Makani in Paia/Spreckelsville Maui
Built-in BBQ - why cook indoors?
Fabulous outdoor lounge furniture
Living room - flat screen
Dining and kitchen
Fully remodeled in late 2011. Pass through window to the patio.
Master bedroom with king bed
Master bath - soaking tub and step-in shower
Bathroom #3 - (ground-level)
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 10, 2013