Ocean View Windansea Beach House!!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Windansea Community house description
The house we are offering is all things La Jolla. It would be just as classy if it were sitting in a forest rather than on the Pacific Ocean. the ocean. It is a fully furnished, two-story house with wood paneling, three fireplaces—one in the master bedroom—and beautiful wood and stone floors. It offers outdoor indoor living privacy
Just one house away from Wind'nSea Beach, The house was San Diego Home & Garden's 2006 Historic Remodel-of-the-Year. Originally a craftsman-style beach house and one of La Jolla Beach’s first cottages, it has been enlarged and completed modernized since its 1908 origin. Its extraordinary ocean view now can be enjoyed from a spacious three-bedroom plus den home. An unusual 'Crow's Nest' features a spectacular view you can savor while reading, sipping coffee or sharing a glass of wine.
- 3053 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- La Jolla was incorporated as part of historic San Diego about the same time California gained statehood. Since then it has become one of the most affluent communities in the US. Some say La Jolla refers to the Spanish for jewel, La Joya. Whether the story is true or not jewel describes La Jolla perfectly. The home of UC San Diego, the Salk Institute, and Scripps Institution of Oceanography, this affluent, seaside dreamland is one classy place to live. It includes some of the most striking beaches in the nation (or anywhere else for that matter) from the Black’s looming cliffs to the rocky habitat of the sea lions at the Cove. Downtown La Jolla will make you feel like you’ve found yourself in a Mediterranean village—but one with high-class boutiques, appealing cafes, premier art galleries, and restaurants that routinely make the list of San Diego’s best. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 29 nights or more: $284 Nightly
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: San Diego Airport at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I5 at 4.7 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Windansea at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Shack Bar and Grill at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Windansea Cafe at 0.3 Miles
- Primary: +1 858 434-0444
- Fax: +1 858 434-0445
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, July 06, 2013