Star Fish House - Your House in Amalfi Coast
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Amalfi villa description
Star Fish House is a splendid Villa which faces the sun and the sea. It sleeps 4-5 people.
From Star Fish House you will enjoy a thrilling view of the sea, of the coast of Amalfi and of the gulf of Salerno far in the horizon. Star Fish House is 75 square meters (810 square feet).
It features two gorgeous private terraces with a view of the sea and of the coastline, air conditioning (please read description below to check in which rooms the units are installed), winter heating and WI-FI Internet access.
You will be roughly 2 km (1.2 miles) from the center of Amalfi, where you will find restaurants, shops, public transportation, the beach and the tourist port.
You will find the stop for the SITA bus Amalfi - Salerno line at 20 meters (65 feet) and the closest beach (Castiglione di Ravello beach) at 1.3 km (roughly 0.8 mile) including 200 stairway steps (other beaches with less steps to climb are also available in the area).
You will reach Star Fish House from the street level going up a private walkway that cuts through a garden and includes approximately 50 stairway steps.
You will not need a car to stay at Star Fish House. If you do have one, you will be able to park it at approximately 150 meters (165 yards), for a fee, in a parking space.
The parking space is suitable for at most one small car (the size of a Fiat Punto or smaller). Private parking must be reserved ahead of time; we kindly ask you to let our staff know, so that we can make the necessary arrangements for you.
The perfume of the carob and myrtle trees, the lemon and ancient olive groves, the heavy branches of lilac wisteria, the wild rosemary and an unforgettable view as far as the eye can see.
This is the magical combination of Amalfi Coast nature to be discovered at Star Fish House
- 810 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Car Available
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- You will be able to enter the bedroom from the corridor. The bedroom has a matrimonial bed (160 cm/62 inches, wider than a queen-size bed). In this room you will find a flat-screen satellite television. From the bedroom you will be able to enter the terrace through a French door. The bedroom is equipped with an airconditioning/heating unit. This bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, equipped with a washbasin, a toilet, a fully enclosed shower and a hairdryer.The villa features have another bedrooms whit a comfortable double bed. There is a sofa-bed to accommodate another guest if necessary. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Amalfi Coast is known for its beautiful beaches, which are a few metres from the villa, just like the city center. Ravello is 3km away from the villa, while Amalfi is located just a stroll; and there are boat trips that connect the Amalfi Coast with Capri, Positano, Ischia and Salerno. So the location of this exquisite villa is also a very good excuse to explore other sites in Italy. T...his region is probably one of the most beautiful in Italy, and it was declared UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997. It offers Mediterranean climate, beautiful views of the sea and the cliffs terraced with lemon groves; and today it has become a favorite of jet-setters and couples seeking romance. This exquisite villa in the Amalfi Coast represents exclusive accommodation in a beautiful setting for those who look for a special and unforgettable stay...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Car Not Necessary
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
ReviewsWrite a review
A wonderful vacation destination!!
A wonderful vacation destination!!
My family and I had a such a fantastic time at the "Star Fish House." The accommodations had everything we needed to make our trip perfect. The view is spectacular and the villa is immaculate. It felt like a home away from home! Peter is a wonderful chef and showed us the beauty of Amalfi. We look forward to returning to the Star Fish soon! Ciao!
- Guest Marina (London, Ontario) (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Date of stay 10/06/13
- Review Submitted 11/18/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children, tourists without a car.
Owner response: Thanks Marina, you were all fabulous, I was very pleased to meet you. Blair is very nice, you and the mother of good cooks. The wonderful guys. We will soon look at my house. A big hug, Peter
Por casualidad vimos un documental de la Costa de Amalfi y eseguida quisimos documentarnos. A sido una experienzia inolvidable. La costa, el mar, la comida....... de autentico lujo. Luego conocimos Peter, el propietario de la villa que alquilamos, como se dice por ai, un autentico Don Giovanni, a parte eso una persona encantadora que en nuestras vacaciones trascuridas en su casa no nos ha echo faltar nunca de nada. Te agradezco el tratamiento recibidos Peter, nos has echo pasar un buen rato con tigo y tus amigos. Esperamos volver Justo, Mauricio, Alejandra y yo lo antes posible. Hasta la proxima Peter.
- Guest Ada Campos Barrio (Cartagena Colombia)
- Date of stay 06/16/13
- Review Submitted 11/16/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway.
Owner response: Gracias, gracias de todo corazon, sois unas personas encantadoras. Me alegro muchisimo averos conocido y lo he pasado muy muy bien con vosotros. Espero que las clases de cocina os ayan servido para preparar unas cenitas a vuestros queridos. Os echo ya de menos espero veros pronto. Hasta la vista a todos, un amigo para siempre Peter
MARCUS AND FAMILY
MARCUS AND FAMILY
IMPRESIONANTE... MARAVILLOSO. SIN PALABRAS... TODO UN SUEÑO DE CASA... EL ENTORNO LAS VISTAS LA CALIDAD .. MI FALILIA Y YO HEMOS QUEDADO ENCANTADOS.. SEGURO QUE VOLVEMOS RECOMENDABLE 100%...
- Guest MARCUS WEDDING (BENIDORM SPAIN)
- Date of stay 09/15/13
- Review Submitted 11/05/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, tourists without a car.
Owner response: Muchisimas gracias, ha sido un placer tener unos huespedes tan encantadores como vosotros, espero algun dia volver a veros. Un abrazo y un besito a vuestra princesa.
Time of our time
Time of our time
It is difficult to describe just how amazing Star Fish House is. It is everything it seems to be and more. The views alone take your breath away. The terrace is beautiful and the perfect place to relax. The bathrooms are immaculate and come with all the essentials. The kitchen was also equipped with essentials. We truly felt as though we had all the comforts of home but better. The Special thanks to Peter, you both truly made our vacation special and we feel like we have made friends that will last a lifetime! Can’t wait for next year! All our love from New York, xxxx Ciao Ciao
- Guest Daisy (New York)
- Date of stay 08/04/13
- Review Submitted 10/31/13
Owner response: Thank you Daisy, your stay here at Starfish House has been very pleasant. I hope one day you will come back soon. An affectionate greeting Peter
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - May 31, 2014
5 night min stay
Jun 1 - Oct 31, 2014
5 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Napoli Capodichino at 44.71 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Amalfi at 1.24 Miles
- Nearest Train: Ferrovia di Salerno at 13.66 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Vietri sul Mare at 12.42 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Spiaggia di Castiglione - Ravello at 0.8 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Sal De Riso at 0.62 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Stazione Napoli Garibaldi at 31.05 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Eolo at 1.24 Miles
- Primary: 00393392513581
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 30, 2013