Cabana House Rosemary - 6 BR-Overlooks Pool. Private Hottub!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The "Cabana House" main house offers three stories and over 3,000 square feet while the attached carriage House offers an additional 1,100 square feet. Overlooking the famed Cabana Pool, this home is only steps to the Pool and adjoining playground. Enjoy playing pool in the 3rd floor game room while watching your wall mounted LCD, or relax on your second floor living room balcony while watching your family have fun at the Cabana Pool and adjoining playground. With all this and its unique courtyard with outdoor dining and private spa secured by lockable gates, this home is ideal for multiple families and entertaining.
Home Highlights: -
- Location, Location!!! Overlooking the Cabana Pool close to shops and the beach
- 3 story with additional Carriage House - balcony, full kitchen, washer / dryer
- Amazing Game room with pool table for the rainy days
- Private courtyard with grill and HOTTUB
Sleeping Arrangements (sleeps 19):
- Master Bedroom - King
- Guest Bedroom - Queen
- Bonus Bunkroom with 2 bunks (4 twins)
- Master Bedroom - King
- Game room / guest bedroom – 2 twin daybeds w/ twin trundles - Full Bathroom.
- Guest bedroom – King
- Guest loft bedroom – 2 Double beds
- Sleeper Sofa
Rosemary’s West Indies inspired community offers a host of shopping, dining, parks, pools, paths, trails and outdoor entertainment. Enjoy all the privileges at the Rosemary Beach (some for additional nominal fee)
- Beach chair & umbrella service.
- Bicycle rentals are available on a daily or weekly basis
- Tennis courts - nominal fee for guests
- Fitness center - nominal fee for guests-$15/day, $70/week
- Solace Day Spa: offers a wide variety of relaxing spa treatments
Reservation / Booking Policy:
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking.
- Balance of payment is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
- We accept checks or credit cards.
- CHECK IN IS AT 4:00 p.m. & CHECK OUT IS BY 10:00a.m.
Call or e-mail The Beach Retreats for this incredible Luxury Rosemary Beach Vacation Rental.
Rates do not include tax or cleaning fee.
Keywords: Mission style courtyard home on the Cabana pool
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20, Beds for 20
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Fall $4200/wk or $600/nt..... 09/01/12 - 11/02/12 - 3 night min. Winter $3600/wk or $515/nt..... 11/03/12 - 03/01/13 - 3 night min. Spring $4500/wk................ 03/02/13 - 03/09/13 & 04/13/13 - 05/24/13 Spring Break $6500/wk.................03/10/13 - 04/12/13 Summer $6500/wk................ 05/25/13- 08/09/13 Late Summer $5990/wk or $860/nt..... 08/10/13- 08/30/13 Saturday - Saturday 7 night minimum - Spring, Spring Break, Summer, Holidays Rates do not include fees and tax. Must be 25 years of age. No Pets.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
The Cabana House
1st floor bedroom (king bed)
1st floor guest bedroom
2nd floor master bedroom.
Carriage House bedroom (king bed)
Balcony view of Cabana Pool
Fully equipped kitchen!
1st floor bathroom.
1st floor bunk room. Perfect for kids!
3rd floor entertainment with sleeping area and full bathroom.
Carriage House loft area. (2 queen beds)
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013