Set on a quiet street off the boulevard on the bay-side enjoy beautiful water views from almost every window and the most stunning sunsets after a day at the beach!
We also are beginning to break ground on building out our backyard with completion by March 2019. A heated salt water pool just under 40ft long will be the highlight. The pool will be 3.5ft deep on 2 ends and 6ft deep in the middle - great for all the water games you and your family can imagine. Will also include a safety ledge around the entire area.
The backyard will be covered with stone pavers and enclosed with a fence and privacy trees. We have also included a stone bar which includes storage, fridge and sink as well as a fire-pit to enjoy into the evening.
Our home is 2-5 block radius from some of the top restaurants on the island (Beach Haven Fishery, Stefano's, Dockside Diner) and a 10-15 minute walk to other amazing restaurants and attractions (Howards, Terrace Tavern, Fantasy Island, The Black Whale).
Mini golf, water-sport & bike rentals, ice-cream shops, deli's & bagel shops also are all around the corner.
Lastly the beach is 6 minute walk from the house with the Spray Beach Inn one entrance over where you can pop in for a bite, a drink or the use of their facilities and you have bay access to drop any kayaks, boards or a quick swim 3 blocks away from the house!
- Modern open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, glassware, dishes, utensils and wine fridge
- Adjoining dining area off kitchen and great room with soaring ceilings and fireplace on 2nd floor. Entire space is filled with natural light all day.
- master bedroom on 2nd floor with queen bed, large walk in closet and double sinks
- junior suite with queen bed, walk in closet and private bathroom on first floor
- 2 additional bedrooms on first floor - one incl 2 single beds and a trundle while the other has a full bed
- private office space which includes wireless printer, 2 screen to hookup laptop via dock as well as keyboard and mouse
- den with pull out couch and tv/blu-ray player
- enclosed outdoor shower directly off house entrance
- HUGE garage for storage and extra entertaining area for rainy days
3 decks 2 balconies
- large roof top deck to take in the water views, sunsets & fireworks!
- large deck off the kitchen, includes dining table, chairs and grill
- private balcony off the master bedroom with small table & chairs for morning coffee
- shared deck off the den & bedroom
- balcony off the office
- state of the art LG washer & dryer on first floor
- central air conditioning with fans in every room including living area
- remote controlled fireplace
- multiple tvs, blu-ray/dvd players and dvds
- various games and ping pong table for rainy days
- beach cart, cooler, beach chairs and umbrella
- 3 rafts, corn-hole game, 2 soft surfboards and 6 boogie-boards all for your use
- 10 beach tags; $400 deposit required, $40/tag will be held if not returned
- Plenty of storage in the garage for all bikes and beach items
Reminder we do not provide any linens or toiletries however we are happy to help with concierge services for those items or any additional such as grocery delivery, cribs, etc.
We do have a no pet policy and also request while out on the decks and terraces to please use the plastic cups and plates!