Our 7 lodge rooms offer hotel-style accommodations plus a kitchenette (no stove/oven) in every unit. These are the only units at the resort that offer air conditioning in the summer. They are located above the main store/office and are accessible from an interior stairwell or an exterior ramp. Like all of our lodging, we do not offer daily housekeeping. We supply basics like linens, soap and kitchenware. Guests supply shampoo, hairdryers and any food (including coffee and condiments). Pets are not allowed in these rooms. The rooms are best suited for 2 people.
Lodge Room Details:
• Queen size bed
• Fold out futon
• All bedding and towels provided
• Cabled Antenna T.V. (about 10 channels)
• Kitchenette with dishes, cups, utensils
• Microwave, Small Refrigerator/Freezer, Toaster Oven
• Coffee Maker with filters (guest provides coffee, condiments)
• Other supplies include: paper towels, toilet paper, bar soap, trash bags, dish soap
• Bathroom with shower and tub
• Parking for two vehicles is available in the main resort parking lot. Additional vehicles and longer trailers or “toys” may require parking in a separate area at the resort and fees may apply.
These units do not have a minimum night stay. All units are designated as non-smoking (including marijuana). NO PETS are allowed in these units.
Nightly rate is based on 2 people. There is an additional fee of $10/person/night for extra persons (ages 7 and over). Maximum occupancy is 4.
Rates are typically higher during the peak season from May – September/early October and during holiday periods. Rates are adjusted based on occupancy and can change at any time. For exact rates, enter your trip dates in the availability search.
**If online search results produce a limited listing of available units for your dates, please call us as availability can change quickly. For arrival within the next 2 days, you must contact the office directly.**