Gorgeous 3 BR/2BA custom home blends Southern charm and modern comfort
Ready to make memories? Sandhill Beach House in the quant coastal town of Ocean Springs, Mississippi is the perfect place for a romantic getaway, family beach vacation, small reunion, or even an intimate wedding. This beautiful custom-built home features airy interiors with modern amenities. Enjoy spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico—and enjoy access to a 0.8-acre private sand beach — just steps from the oversized back porch.
The 3-bed, 2-bathroom house offers a blend of old and new, with elegant furnishings, soaring ceilings, an open floor plan, and antique heart pine flooring.
• An elevator for guests who require mobility assistance
• Two queen beds, two twin beds, two roll-away beds, a Queen sleeper sofa with upgraded gel memory foam mattress, two sleeper chairs with upgraded Sealy Royale mattresses, and two regular sofas.
• A new kitchen with mosaic tile back splash, center island bar, and stainless-steel appliances, including drinks refrigerator and double oven
• Marble and ceramic-tiled bathrooms, with shower and tub facilities
• A full-length balcony across the ocean side of the house
• A back covered deck / porch with wicker furniture, built-in gas grill and bar
• Beach-side covered gazebo, with electricity
• Children’s play area
• Ample parking
In addition to the beach, Sandhill is close to plenty of opportunities for entertainment and recreation, including wade or charter boat fishing, kayaking, boating, and golf. We are also located near the Gulf Coast’s 10 Casinos and cultural events, including the annual Peter Anderson Festival, Mississippi’s largest arts and crafts festival, CRUISING THE COAST EVENT! If your a Boutique shopper you hit the Jackpot with our Downtown Ocean Springs District. With more than 200 local shops, galleries, restaurants and nightlife, the Ocean Springs community captures the small town charm with its walkability, white sand beaches, and year round activity.
Contact us to find out more about this truly special beach house. We require a minimum 3-night stay for all bookings—but we imagine you’ll want to stay longer. If you’re interested in using Sandhill for your wedding, please let us know so we can discuss event rates. We look forward to hearing from you soon!