Quiet Beach, Turquoise Snorkeling Water, Come Relax in Paradise(19 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Villa, 2 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Each of the two upstairs bedrooms is air conditioned for extra comfort. The Master Bedroom has a king bed and attached bathroom with double showers. The Second Bedroom has two queen beds, air conditioning, and an attached bath with single shower. Each of the bathrooms has a security safe for your valuables.
We also have a crib for infants and an inflatable queen-size bed that can be placed in the master bedroom for small kids or downstairs (near the half bath) for larger kids or adults. With all beds in use the home can sleep eight people and a child in the crib.
A large porch in front of the upstairs bedrooms and is a wonderful place to read or watch the birds in the coconut palms that grow wild in the front yard.
On the main floor, you are welcomed by a open floor plan with high ceilings that includes a raised dining area and attached living room. The dining table can accommodate six people. The living room area has a couch, and a large coffee table. The kitchen is separated by a large breakfast bar with three stools.
The kitchen is well equipped with a blender, microwave, coffeemaker, stove, and oven. We also keep a 48 quart ice chest at the house for those who would like to use one during their stay. We provide some food staples in the refrigerator for our guests upon their arrival. Bottled water is available in the Kitchen and in both bathrooms upstairs.
For entertainment we have a selection of DVDs and CDs (but bring your own favorites too). We have an Ipod Docking Station for our guests to enjoy. We have a TVs DVDs and Satellite service in the living room and each bedroom. We also have some board games for the kids and adults. The home has over 300 books we have specially selected for our guests to read while down on vacation. The open floor plan is great for entertaining and enjoying this slice of paradise. We also provide a WIFI signal for our guests who desire access to the internet.
Out the front door leading to the beach,we have a patio and seating area outside of the house. On this patio we have a large box that is full of various water shoes, life jackets, and snorkel equipment for your use during your stay with us. Do not hesitate to bring an inflatable raft or your own gear. Anything you want to leave, like a raft, will be enjoyed by future guests.
As you walk down the short sandy path to the beach, seagrapes create a green tunnel you walk through before emerging into the brilliant sunshine on the beach. We offer lounge chairs and hammocks under the shade palapa.
Two sea Kayaks are available for you to explore the bay or tie up on the bouys near the reef to enjoy some fine snorkeling in this protected bay. Walking the beach early in the morning is a wonderful way to see various marine life close to shore.
For groups who need an extra bedroom we make an air conditioned casita available that can accomodate two adults and an infant in a crib. This casita boasts sea views and guests enjoy their own private 15 meter beach, palapa and sea kayaks for exploring the bay.
Keywords: Vacation Home, Soliman Bay, Tulum, Mexico, Casita for rent
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
Casa Los Tulipanes and Soliman Bay offer a wonderful environment for kids. Whether it be exploring the beach, snorkeling, visiting nearby ruins, or any of the numerous activities available, kids will love the unique experience that is offered when vacationing here....moreless
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 has a king bed. This bedroom can also have an inflatable queen bed installed for additional guests (or it can be used on the main floor). In addition, a crib for infants is available. The second bedroom has two queen beds. Both bedrooms have Cable TV and DVD player. Both bedrooms have air conditioning and each has its own bathroom....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- Bedroom one has a comfortable bathroom with large double shower with soap, shampoo, bottled drinking water, and hair dryer provided. Towels for bath and beach are provided as well. Bedroom two has a nice tiled bathroom with shower. Shampoo, soap, hairdryer, and bottled drinking water are included for your convenience. Each bathroom has a personal safe for your valuables. A half bath is located on the main floor for your convenience. In this half bath we include various first aid supplies, flashlights, and other items to make your stay more comfortable....moreless
- Upon your arrival you will be greeted and assisted with your luggage by our caretaker. After a night of rest, our manager will stop by to welcome you and give you additional information about activities, and answer any questions about your vacation. We maintain an up to date guestbook with information on the house, area activities, restaurants, chef and massage services available and other information to make your vacation memorable. Laundry service is available, just ask our caretaker or manager about this service. Delicious local cuisine can be prepared for you by the finest chef on the Bay. These services can be scheduled and paid for directly with her. Just see our guestbook for a menu and costs for this service. We have WIFI Internet access available to our guests and have an iPod docking station in the living room. Kayaks await you to explore the reefs scattered about the bay. Soliman Bay is a gated community with 24 hour security....moreless
- Books For Adults
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- Away From It All
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Casa Los Tulipanes offers a sugar white sandy beach. The bay is protected by an offshore reef (which is terrific for snorkeling) that provides a wonderful swimming and wading beach for young and old alike....moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Basic Soaps
- Bottled Water
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking:
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill:
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 3 - Apr 29, 2017
7 night min stay
Apr 30 - Nov 18, 2017
7 night min stay
Nov 19 - Dec 16, 2017
7 night min stay
Dec 17 - Jan 2, 2018
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The fabulous Mayan Ruins of Tulum are just 15 minutes away by car. Blue water fishing, golf, and cave diving (and cave snorkeling) and dry cave exploring are just minutes away as well. Terrific restaurants are in walking distance and others are a short car ride away. The wonderful town of Tulum, a small Mayan village near the ruins, is just 10 to 15 minutes South by car. The village of Tulum has internet access, banking, grocery stores, and shopping for all your needs. An awesome chef, who lives on the Bay, is available to prepare local cuisine for you. Just check out our guest book when you arrive to see how to contact her and arrange for a feast of your own. We also update our guestbook regularly so you know the latest of what is going on in the area. Our house manager will greet you a day after you arrive and can answer questions you may have and offer suggestions of fun excursions to local sites during your stay. Our goal is to have all of our guests enjoy a memorable vacation.
A day for floating on Soliman Bay
Air conditioned master bedroom with king upstairs
Area to relax and enjoy.
Covered BBQ/ entertaining area
A lounger awaits on your private manicured beach
Dawn breaks over Soliman Bay
Casa Los Tulipanes is nestled among the palms on Soliman Bay
View from entry hall toward dining area
View of kitchen with breakfast bar in front
Second air conditioned bedroom with two queen beds
A view of the bay from our outdoor living room.
The view from the upper level sun terrace.
Relax and recharge with us for as long as you want
Explore coral heads just 35 meters off our beach
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.