Duck Inn, newly renovated one story home, featuring a full kitchen with all new
appliances and granite countertops. Sit back and relax in the den on the new sofas and
recliner, and large flat screen TV. Bedroom 1 has a King bed, Bedroom 2 has a Queen
bed. The full bathroom has a shower and tub combo. You have access to a washer and
dryer in the home.
Retreat to the large backyard, with gated privacy fencing, a covered patio with seating
and a gas grill. Gather here to play Giant Jenga, lawn Bocce, and washers.
You will have covered off street parking.
No need to uber from the Duck Inn. Stroll to Historic Downtown Boerne along Heart of
Boerne walking path on the banks of the Cibolo Creek. Stop and feed the ducks. Shop
local at boutiques, art galleries, antiques. Thirsty? Step into craft brew pubs, wine
tasting, shaved ice, hand crafted cocktails. Hungry? Don’t miss the bakery, award
winning restaurants, handmade smoked meats and jerky. Olde town Boerne has a live music venue and Biergarten.
Love the Hill Country- Just minutes away from local attractions including Cibolo Nature
Center, Boerne Lake, and shopping and dining attractions on Boerne Main Street.
• 20 minutes to Guadalupe River State Park
• 30 minutes to the San Antonio International Airport
• 20-30 minutes to Six Flags Fiesta Texas or Seaworld
• 30 minutes to Old Bat Tunnel State Park
• 38 minutes to the San Antonio Riverwalk & the Alamo
• 40 minutes to Fredericksburg
• 1 hour to Enchanted Rock State Park
• 1 hour to Schlitterbahn Waterpark or Tubing on the Comal & Guadalupe River
• 90 minutes to Austin, the Live Music Capital of the World