The perfect choice for groups traveling together, this historic home is in a great location to experience all that downtown and Bourbon Street have to offer. Located near Jackson Barracks, only 4 miles to the French Quarter & 6 miles to the convention center & Superdome, where an abundance of world renowned restaurants, cocktail lounges, jazz venues and bars await you!
City Bus transit, RTA, is available only 4 blocks from the house on St Claude Ave that will take to Cancel Street between the Quarter & CBD. Bus Map/ schedule info available online at https://www.norta.com/Maps-Schedules
Key Residence Features:
- 2 story home that can be two separate 2 bedroom,1 bath living spaces if desired.
- 2 equipped kitchens, 65" curved flat-screen TV, 4 additional flat screen TVs, wifi, cable TV, washer and dryer, jacuzzi tub with rain shower head, central air-conditioning.
- Enjoy a vintage feel with antique furniture and appliances on one floor, and modern conveniences on the other.
-plenty of on-street parking
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom Two: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom Three: Full-sized Bed, 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom Four: Twin-sized daybed
- futon in downstairs great room, can sleep one
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior approval (please contact for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Escape to a restored, vintage 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom house, which sleeps 10 comfortably. This charming & spacious home has a large private backyard and modern conveniences for your Big Easy vacation.
Enter this historic Sears Roebuck Craftsman home up the patio stairs and under a covered front porch. Through the welcoming yellow-door entrance, you will find the interior of the home is decorated with true vintage accents and cozy, retro furniture that teleport you through history with it’s 1920’s charm. The bottom floor is remodeled with an open concept design to feature a fully-equipped kitchen & movie room, complete with brand new stainless steel appliances, beautiful tile floors and a 65" curved, flat screen TV. Enjoy your privacy while relishing the cool morning and evening breeze in the large backyard. After exploring the city come back home to gather around the fire pit for a night of storytelling, revive yourself in the Jacuzzi tub, or watch your favorite movie or television series.
During your stay, submerge yourself in our rich history by wandering through the quarter and historic sites such as The Royal Sonesta Hotel, dating back to 1721. Splurge on a big night by dining in cajun culture at Galatoire's or Arnoud’s Restaurants, a few of New Orleans' oldest and most popular. Or Walk over to Cafe Dauphine only a few blocks away from the house for a local dining experience. Mebla’s is always a favorite fun spot for daiquiris and comfort food. Walking down Bourbon Street, you're bound to hear music on every corner, but for great Jazz, visit the Spotted Cat Music Club on Frenchman Street. Known for its active party throughout the night, so don't worry about showing up to Bourbon Street at a late hour, you will still be on time for the party!
There are plenty of other things to keep you entertained! Walk down the Riverfront, go to the aquarium, eat french donuts at Cafe Du Monde, shop the Riverside Outlet mall or try your luck at Harrah's Casino. Enjoy a night of loud laughs and harmlessly risque entertainment at one of the many burlesques and cabaret clubs. There are endless amounts of fun awaiting you and your guests in New Orleans! With so much to do and see in the area, you're sure to have an unforgettable experience when you stay at this spacious and vintage vacation rental house!