Washaki Cabin is the quintessential cozy, Montana log cabin! This well-appointed, dog friendly cabin is awaiting you for your next Big Sky Escape! Located just minutes (.5 miles) from Big Sky Resort, nestled in a wooded area prime for wildlife viewing, the cabin is great for couples looking for a few days away from it all to take in the breath-taking views of Lone Peak.
In the summer enjoy Yellowstone National Park, fly fishing in the blue ribbon trout streams, white water rafting, Arnold Palmer golf course, mountain biking, zip lining, hiking, or just chilling in the mountains of southwest Montana. Don't miss the free concerts, farmer's markets, and weekly special events throughout the summer!
Big Sky Resort, "America's Biggest Skiing," offers winter enthusiasts 5,800 acres, a 4,350 foot vertical drop, and an average annual snowfall of 400 inches. Lone Peak, at 11,166 feet, offers challenging runs, iconic chutes, and magic carpets. And at the base, it offers kid-friendly beginner runs.
Your Montana. Your Escape.
Key Residence Features:
- Flat Screen TV with Satellite
- Washer and Dryer with Laundry Detergent
- Dog Friendly - 1 dog only
- Gas Grill
- Parking for 1 Car, 1 Outside Space. 4wd Vehicle Required in winter
- Outstanding location - Minutes from Big Sky Resort with amazing views of Lone Peak
- Bedroom: queen-sized bed on 2nd floor
- Living area: queen-sized sofa sleeper
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Electric Range,Coffee Maker, Coffee Grinder, Mixer, Toaster, Crock Pot, Blender, Roasting Pan, Bakeware, 3 Place Settings, Basic Spices, Starter Starbucks Coffee, Trash Bags, Dish Soap, Dishwasher Soap, Sponge, and Paper Towels.
- Table for 3 people
- 2 Bar Seats in Kitchen
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- 6 Bath Towels, 6 Hand Towels, 6 Wash Clothes
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (Travel Size) Shampoo, Conditioner, Lotion, and Soap in all Bathrooms
Lone Mountain Escapes Recommendations:
- Olive B’s – A Continental Bistro!
- Ousel and Spur Pizza and Italian
- Gallatin Riverhouse Grill
- No smoking
- 1 Dog welcome with additional fee
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Wireless Internet (WIFI)
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Vacation Specialist
- Washer and Dryer
- BBQ Grill
- Minimum Age Requirement
- 1 Dog Welcome with additional fee
- Non Smoking
View And Location:
- Mountain View
- .5 miles to Big Sky Resort Base Area