About the property
- House2950 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
New in 2007, this architect-designed, shingle-style home offers:
• Comfortable, spacious, open layout
• CLOSEST PROPERTY TO THE WATER! No bluff, stairs, or long walks - step right off your deck onto dunes and sandy beach.
• Spectacular views from every room - panoramic sunsets, islands, lighthouses, and ships passing in the distance
Classic, elegant cottage style with top-end finishes and modern conveniences:
• Granite and marble counters, hardwood floors, and stone fireplaces
• Huge gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances
• Unique architectural features including 10 ft ceilings, custom cabinetry, and floor-to-ceiling windows
• Professionally decorated with premium furnishings and antiques
• Whole-house HD entertainment system with HBO and Wi-Fi
Ideal for families of all ages:
• No bluffs or stairs to the beach...watch the kids play in the sand while you relax on the deck
• Totally private bedrooms, including luxurious master suite with fireplace, balcony, and panoramic lake views
• Convenient second-floor laundry room with high-efficiency washer and dryer
A great location:
• Best beaches and views in the area, two minutes from 'downtown' Cross Village, yet far away from the noise and traffic of Lakeshore Drive
• The landmark Legs Inn and shops are nearby for neighborhood dining and entertainment
• Shopping and dining in Harbor Springs -- 20 minutes south via the famous 'Tunnel of Trees' scenic drive
• Follow the coastline north to Mackinaw City for family attractions and access to Mackinac Island and the UP via the Mackinac Bridge
• Close to many golf resorts, including True North, Boyne Highlands, Little Traverse Bay, and others
Additional pictures are available. Please contact us for more info. Thank you.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Breathtaking view !!
Perfect for our weekend stay in April. The water views were breathtaking and the house was extra comfortable and impeccably clean. Our every need was anticipated and it was a true joy to spend time in this special spot. Thank you for sharing it!
If you love the big water this is your place
We came to the area to look at property and decided to get a feel by renting on the water for a long weekend. We couldn’t have been happier with the location, house, and the service. It’s a terrifically well thought out home that takes advantage of the views in each room. The lake was still frozen so the living room and master bed room gas fireplaces were just the thing to keep us cozy. The kitchen will keep all levels of cooks happy. The place was immaculate when we arrived, and the instructions for all the electronics, heat, etc. made settling in easy. It’s a beautiful beach, on the dunes and perfect for long walks. We couldn’t have been more satisfied.
We just returned home from our stay at this amazing home!! The home was incredibly lovely!! Even better than the photos on the site. Which when we saw them we thought it was beautiful. But, even more so in person!! It was spotlessly clean and so wonderfully decorated!!! We highly recommend this rental. Also, the owner Tom was so nice to work with. He answered promptly any questions we had before we rented . Thank you for an amazing stay!!!
We couldn’t have asked for a better long weekend! Tom was so easy and great to work with and the house was even better than described! No detail has gone unthought of in this house. Everything from the kitchen to the bedrooms to the bathrooms was fabulous. My 3 kids loved having their own “sunken” room and they had to take turns on who was going to sleep in the huge window bed. On the first day they were already asking if we could come back next year. We ate in most meals and everything you could need is provided in the kitchen. The garage was a huge plus, as we didn’t have to unpack and pack the car out in the snow. The location is perfect, a quick and scenic drive to both Mackinac City to the north and Harbor Springs to the south.
We will be back for years to come! Thanks for providing our family with such a great house for a long weekend!
Wonderful location and the fact this beautiful home has a garage for guest to use was very beneficial during our January stay.
Thanks to the owners for being so cordial during our stay
Beautiful view of Lake Michigan
Beautiful home on Lake Michigan to spend our family Christmas‼️ Owner Tom was awesome to deal with and answered all of our questions. Thank you! Kim & Bill Dalton
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional cleaning charges apply for parties over 6 people.