Charming Houseboat in Great Location!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - No railings on the houseboat.No railings on the houseboat.
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 8
- No fish cleaning on the houseboat. The Hopedale Marina has fish cleaning tables.
- All trash must be removed and put in trash can outside, including food from refrigerator. Dishes must be cleaned before leaving. No food left.
- Check out is 11:00 am, check in 3:00 p.m. If you wish to stay and fish after check out, your luggage and items must be left in your car.
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
- english, Some french
About Marcie Haddad
I am married to a fishing fiend and manage several houseboats on the water in different locations in Louisiana and Mississippi. I grew up in New Orleans and know the area and culture, and love to help you find the perfect fishing lodge!
Why Marcie Haddad chose Hopedale
This area is a wonderful place close to New Orleans to go fishing when you do not want to drive back and forth to hotels in NO or Chalmette. Only 30 minutes from these areas but remote enough to get away from it all and relax literally on the water. Its a comfortable and roomy boat and has a great sitting area on both decks outside to enjoy the water and passing boats. Cypress floors and granite counter tops make it a beautiful and nice place to "camp" for the weekend or entertain clients.
What makes this House Boat unique
A large swing on the deck is the perfect place to stay cool and relax after a day on the water fishing! Hang out while grilling with friends or family in the afternoon while watching the boats come in!