Beautiful Ski in/Out One Bedroom Condo Off Main Street(33 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
This light-filled condominium was designed to maximize comfort and space. Features include:
• Bike/Hike/Ski In/Out: walk across the street and up a flight of stairs and you’re on the snow (cat track) to the Town Lift 200 yards away
• 24-hour access: you receive a code to the key box and enter the property whenever you arrive
• One uncovered dedicated parking spot just steps away from the front door, so YES we have parking
• Excellent kitchen, laundry, Wi-Fi, and Entertainment options
• Great coffee-making tools: Burr bean grinder, French Press, and a drip coffee maker
• BlendTec Blender for smoothies, hot-air popcorn maker, cooking utensils, and an outdoor propane BBQ
• Stocked with Avocado, Coconut, & Olive Oils, Spices, Popcorn, Coffee, Organic Steel Cut Oatmeal and Real Maple Syrup
• Onsite purified water via five-gallon water dispenser
• Over 20 great restaurants all within a five-block/five-minute walk
• Liquor store is three blocks away with great beer, wine and liquor selections
• Early check-in/late check-out: we can usually offer this and with no extra charge; if it’s available we’re happy to allow it
• Private and quiet atmosphere: we are two blocks away from Main Street, close enough to walk, far enough you don’t hear the action
• High quality bed linens and towels and high standards of cleanliness
• Steam Shower Bathroom with hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion
• Bedding: Eastern King Bed in the bedroom, full-size sleeper sofa and full-size air mattress in the living room
• Indoor Jacuzzi: this is not private to this unit, all 10 units in the building have access to it but rarely use it
• Great Comcast Cable TV (ESPN and 220 channels) and Netflix in both the living room and bedroom, Apple TV in the living room
• If this isn’t enough, then please email me and I’ll make sure you get it!
Thanks for considering your stay here at Park City Bettina!
You'll love the location, privacy and the enjoyment of staying in the comfort of this beautiful condo! YES, YES YES: it has a parking spot, it is truly ski in/out, it is in the heart of Main Street without the noise, and it has a keybox for 24 hour self-access.
Keywords: Ski In/Out, Main Street, Downtown, Bettina, One Bedroom
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- On floor 2
- 700 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- This condo is immaculately clean and well maintained!
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $100 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Tax Rate 10.95%
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed in writing.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: I work in the high technology CRM industry do a little bit of real estate on the side. I like creating properties which I myself can enjoy but also share my creation. I'm currently working on a National Historic Property in Ogden, Utah so people can experience the bounty of snow and powder in Northern Utah with the luxuries of a property like this one.
Why the Owner Chose Park City, UT, USA:
When I take a vacation, the less I have to drive my car, the better. I want to ski in/out, mountain bike/hike in/out and/or walk with my family or friends to eat on Main Street. I pretty much never have to get in the car when I stay here, except to go to the grocery market.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The benefit of skiing in and out, relaxing at the condo after a day of skiing, and then walking 5 minutes to my favorite restaurants....allows you to truly relax...
- Primary: 801-872-4322
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Google Map: Right in downtown Park City
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The kitchen has everything you could possibly need
Easy access and Natural Light
Living Room Couch converts to a full-size sofa bed
Relax in the Jacuzzi
Enjoy your morning coffee on the deck
Washer and Dryer in the Unit
Bathroom with Steam Shower & Heated Floor
Enjoy your coffee or cocktail on the deck off the bedroom
Bose Surround Sound System integrates with the 46-inch LED TV and Apple TV
Looking off Bedroom balcony to the middle of downtown Main Street, 2 blocks away
Park City Mountain Resort's famous Quit 'N Time Ski Run is across the street
Hang your ski parkas and use our boot dryer!
Bettina is located 100 ft from the famous Washington School House Inn
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.