Welcome to our VRBO site and our ELEVENTH!!!! year of sharing our creation goal to be the best one bedroom condo in downtown Park City. Think of this as version 10.0 as we've made improvements every single year based upon our clients' recommendations and feedback: from simple things like stocking avocado and coconut cooking oils, purified water, entertainment options and improved window shades for total privacy and darkness in the bedroom. WE LISTEN TO YOU and this is why we have a top-notch condo with an awesome location and awesome amenities. Let me start by saying I'm a straight shooter and what you read and see is exactly what you get, no gimmicks or games. If you want to maximize your recreation and personal time then Bettina is for you....This is TRULY SKI IN/OUT and a TWO BLOCK WALK to the MIDDLE of MAIN STREET! The quality and cleanliness of this condo is is very comparable to staying at a 4 star hotel, like the Caledonian or the Washington School House which are both too close to the noise on Main Street, except that this is extremely quiet and private and you won't have the hotel atmosphere...this is the perfect large one-bedroom condo that is within two small blocks of the middle of Historic Downtown's Main Street and across the street from the famous 'Quit N' Time' ski-run. Featuring awesome views from the bedroom overlooking Main Street and all of the Park City Valley. Perfectly nestled between the ski slopes and downtown, you can walk down the stairs on Trappers' Way to Main Street and you are instantly at all of the great restaurants, bars and shops which Main Street offers: Fletcher's, The No Name Saloon, and the Egyptian Theater...etc.
This light-filled condominium was designed to maximize comfort and space. Features include:
• Bike/Hike/Ski In/Out: walk across the street and up a flight of stairs and you’re on the snow (cat track) to the Town Lift 200 yards away
• 24-hour access: you receive a code to the key box and enter the property whenever you arrive
• One uncovered dedicated parking spot just steps away from the front door, so YES we have parking
• Excellent kitchen, laundry, Wi-Fi, and Entertainment options
• Great coffee-making tools: Burr bean grinder, French Press, and a drip coffee maker
• BlendTec Blender for smoothies, hot-air popcorn maker, cooking utensils, and an outdoor propane BBQ
• Stocked with Avocado, Coconut, & Olive Oils, Spices, Popcorn, Coffee, Organic Steel Cut Oatmeal and Real Maple Syrup
• Onsite purified water via five-gallon water dispenser
• Over 20 great restaurants all within a five-block/five-minute walk
• Liquor store is three blocks away with great beer, wine and liquor selections
• Early check-in/late check-out: we can usually offer this and with no extra charge; if it’s available we’re happy to allow it
• Private and quiet atmosphere: we are two blocks away from Main Street, close enough to walk, far enough you don’t hear the action
• High quality bed linens and towels and high standards of cleanliness
• Steam Shower Bathroom with hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion
• Bedding: Eastern King Bed in the bedroom, full-size sleeper sofa and full-size air mattress in the living room
• Indoor Jacuzzi: this is not private to this unit, all 10 units in the building have access to it but rarely use it
• Great Comcast Cable TV (ESPN and 220 channels) and Netflix in both the living room and bedroom, Apple TV in the living room
• If this isn’t enough, then please email me and I’ll make sure you get it!
Thanks for considering your stay here at Park City Bettina!
You'll love the location, privacy and the enjoyment of staying in the comfort of this beautiful condo! YES, YES YES: it has a parking spot, it is truly ski in/out, it is in the heart of Main Street without the noise, and it has a keybox for 24 hour self-access.
Keywords: Ski In/Out, Main Street, Downtown, Bettina, One Bedroom