This swanky loft has so many WOW factors your eyes will be dancing! Enter the setting through the vintage revolving door or conveniently on the elevator and arrive on the scene of this character-packed accommodation. The owners have transformed this late 1800s space from what was once a clothing factory into what looks like a scene from a James Bond movie. You’ll enjoy features from its former glory such as original trusses, exposed brick and hardwood floors. And the updated details will blow your mind.
• Stunning state of the art kitchen that features quartz countertops and backlit white onyx
• Commercial grade stove that doubles as an art piece and will make any cooking you do a culinary experience
• Plentiful sleek custom black and gold cabinets
• Two refrigerators to stock food and beverages
• Linear Fireplace situated in custom lit tiled accent wall
• Custom dining table made from wood from Jim Beam Distillery that’s been electrocuted (yes, you read that right) to feature a one-of-a-kind design!
• Seating for ten guests in trendy velvet chairs
• Custom built round gold leather couch surrounding a suspended fireplace and provides the perfect setting for conversation and cocktails
• Custom designed and built poker table that seats nine.
• Oversized plush couch in front of retractable projector for watching movies, games or your favorite show
• Working Vintage Skee ball machine
• The loft offers three additional living areas that can be converted into sleeping areas. These each include a Queen-sized Murphy Bed and are partitioned off by glass accordion doors, glass garage doors and custom velvet privacy curtains and are virtually soundproof.
Private King Suite: Enjoy our King Suite with its more masculine charm. It boasts
• Luxurious king-size platform bed with sleek yet super comfortable bedding,
• Smart TV
• Linear fireplace.
• Tremendous skylight
• Spa-like bathroom with double sinks, double rain showerhead and magnificant tub and private water closet.
Private Queen Suite: This room is full of whimsical touches that make it a guest favorite.
• Gold Canopy Bed
• A catamaran-like net that spans the entirety of the room reachable by a library ladder. Guests love to lay and stargaze through the expansive skylight just above it.
• Smart TV
• Lavish bathroom with double vanity, rain and wall mount showerhead, shower bench and private water closet.
• Vintage trough sink
• Spectacular tile design
• Shower with two rain showerheads and plays off the curvature of the revolving door.
Ability to pipe music through the entire loft or individual rooms through Russound App.
This loft is connected to our wedding venue, The Gatsby. If the event space is rented, you will hear some sounds of the adjoining festivities. However, event music must be off by 10pm and event guests are gone by 11pm.
Guests can bring their own poker supplies or, with ample notice, we can rent cards and chips for you for a $100 fee.
PRIVATE CHAUFFEURED TRANSPORTATION:
Let us navigate your perfect day and accommodate your transportation needs during your stay with us! Our experienced drivers have knowledge of the quickest and most beautiful ways to your distillery destinations plus the inside scoop on some local eateries. We’ll take the wheel while you enjoy the company of friends and family and arrive safely and in style.
Rates for chauffeured day transportation:
1-2 Travelers $400
3-5 Travelers $600
6-12 Travelers $800
13-18 Travelers $1100
If your party is greater than 18 Travelers, please call for pricing.
Pricing includes cost of fuel plus general admission into any of the Bourbon Distilleries.
Hours of service 9am – 4pm.
Roundtrip Airport transfers (SDF/LEX):
Up to 5 people - $200
Up to 12 people $400
13-16 people $600