2 story home ,5 bedrooms and large deck
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - golf cart has 6 seat belts, no car seats providedgolf cart has 6 seat belts, no car seats provided
No parties/events - No wedding, bachelor, bachelorette parties No wedding, bachelor, bachelorette parties
No smoking - nono
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 8 adults) - 8 adults 4 children8 adults 4 children
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Per city ordinance, quiet hours are between 10pm-8am. Children must never be left without adults on deck. Overnight street parking gets tickets.
- Please roll trash cans out to the sidewalk on Sunday and Wednesday nights for morning pick-up.
- Be sure the golf cart is returned to it's reserved spot between 11 PM-6 AM. Replace fuel used. Cover cart upon departure.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Enhanced cleaning practices
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Second time renting this property for a family gathering and it was the perfect spot for us again. The house was just repainted and looked beautiful. The downstairs is spacious, nicely furnished and the central point for most activities. Upstairs unit is more secluded with 2 bedrooms for the quieter ones! The upstairs balcony was the perfect spot to hold our granddaughter’s engagement celebration after she was proposed to at sunset on Buena Vista Point.
We will be back again for more fun and special memories.
Great place to stay with the family
Perfect location close to the ferry and great to have a golf cart included. The place was clean and well equipped with plenty of room for a large family like us.
Fun for grandparents to grandkids
This was a 3-generation celebration of our family and a wedding anniversary so we needed a large venue of the 12 of us. This was a great house in a perfect location ... a short walk to the waterfront. The six kids had a wonderful time and now they want to come back. Management was professional and courteous.
We loved the house, actually a duplex with separate entrance which worked well us with our family. It was well maintained, clean and communication perfect. The golf cart was big bonus.
We had a wonderful time. Thank you!
Good house for large groups. Easy walking to everything in town. Availability of golf cart is great. Quick response from owner and property manager when needed. House could use some TLC.
Catalina Zip Line Eco Tour