Artistically inspired, 'Studio Azúl' is a truly unique property! It's on a heavily wooded lot in the middle of the rolling hills of Travis Heights. Surrounded by a lush garden, this place is a great getaway opportunity!
Over 1000 square feet of art studio space. Perfect for traveling families or bands. Great for traveling artists in need of creative space....even if you're an individual traveler, this is a great wide-open space to relax (or work).
Huge windows with forest views. Pets welcomed. Huge backyard deck awaits with two ponds! A very special bathroom that is a work of art . And we upgraded kitchen area too (larger oven and stove, more pots & pans) for our guests who want to stay in and cook meals.
Within walking distance to South Congress, Austin's best entertainment district and within one mile of downtown!
• King-sized bed + Queen bed
• Additional Queen fold-out couch
• Refrigerator (full-sized), microwave, toaster oven and 4 burner stovetop and Keurig coffee maker and more...
* Pots, pans, dishes
• Linens, toiletries, dishes are provided
• Shower, vanity, and room for clothes
• Studio overlooks out onto 3-tier waterfall/pond
• Window A/C unit in indoor area
• Space heaters provided when needed
• Safe and very private
* High Speed wireless internet connection
• PETS WELCOME!
• Only two blocks from the Lady Bird Lake hike & bike trails (formerly known as Town Lake)
• A short walk or short bike ride to South Congress shopping district, Congress Avenue bridge to see the bats, and downtown shopping district