About this rental
Rooms & beds
hotel room like condo OM 226
queen · sleep sofa /futon
Bathroom Beach Easy
Toilet · Combination tub/shower · Outdoor shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Please use the grey pet blanket to cover the couchPlease use the grey pet blanket to cover the couch
Events allowed - But: no spring-BREAKers & no bachelor partiesBut: no spring-BREAKers & no bachelor parties
No smoking - You smoke in here. You pay here. Lose deposit. You smoke in here. You pay here. Lose deposit.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- You book: you agree to the Inventory List of the Inventory List items. Items go missing? They come out of your deposit! See Inventory List.
- Abide by the local noise ordinance. Turn music way down after 10PM. If you have a get-together, be mindful of other people who must get up at 6AM.
- Must love the views! Must love sand and no shoes.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by PatriciaAsk a question
I take pride in providing you with a little piece of paradise at the beach, in this town with a lot of fun, relaxing, and activities for all.
Why Patricia chose Galt Mile
You do not need a car here. All shopping is a stone-throw away. Restaurants as well as equipment rentals for paddle boarding, jet skiing and kayaking. Young Captain Brad of Just Right Florida Charters can direct you to his boat for relaxing sight seeing cruises on the ocean and the many canals. Or take you out fishing. If you must go far, there's always Uber. I have lived here for 2 years now and retired my car because I didn't use it and decided to bike only. Everything you need is so nearby. Even an Ace Hardware store. Which you don’t need, but I did. You may have relaxing strolls to eateries and the big ‘Waves‘ beach store around the corner, your greatest concern of the day being if you perhaps need or just want that new, cool beach hat, a new bathing suit or a cute souvenir for your favorite people at home ...