Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - It's really perfect for just one couple. It's really perfect for just one couple.
Pets allowed - IF APPROVED. Fees applyIF APPROVED. Fees apply
No parties/events - No more than 6 people in the condo, or on the deckNo more than 6 people in the condo, or on the deck
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- If you would like to bring a dog, please describe him/her. I have occasional approved of 2 dogs - but need to know specifics. Thank you.
- Please park in one of the two spaces marked 'D', on the south side of parking lot. According to city ordinance, NO GRILLS allowed on the wood deck.
- 'LEAVE NO TRACE' ORDINANCE IT IS ILLEGAL TO LEAVE UNATTENDED ITEMS OVERNIGHT ON THE BEACH. THEY WILL BE REMOVED AND DESTROYED IMMEDIATELY!
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
About leslie ritter
Steve and I got married on the beach in front of the condo, September of 2008. The double rainbow just before the ceremony was a good omen! We love this place and hope you do, too! It has a wonderful aura that we noticed the first time we walked in. Happy memories always......
leslie ritter purchased this Condo in 2003
Why leslie ritter chose Amelia Island
What makes this Condo unique
Sunny, bright, and the beach and ocean is almost everywhere you look!