About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 2)
Toilet · shower
- Washer & Dryer
- No Smoking
- Satellite or cable
- Children Welcome
- Hot Tub
- Swimming pool
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Up to two small children may be permitted.Up to two small children may be permitted.
No smoking - No smoking or vaping in unit or on lanai.No smoking or vaping in unit or on lanai.
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Your reservation is subject to cancellation if we do not receive the requested information for rental agreement within 10 days.
- Quiet hours 10pm to 8am. No smoking or vaping in unit or on lanai. No pets. No hanging of clothes or towels on lanai.
- Children under the age of 14, must be supervised at all times.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Kerrie Mattis | REALTOR® (S) RS 77892 | Lava Rock Realty LLCAsk a question
About Kerrie Mattis | REALTOR® (S) RS 77892 | Lava Rock Realty LLC
I have been a Property Manager with Lava Rock Realty since 2015. Prior to obtaining my real estate license, I worked as a Controller and provided accounting services for a couple of local property management companies. After 25 years behind a desk, it was time to get out and enjoy all that Hawaii has to offer. My husband and I moved to Hawaii from Alaska in 2007 once our son enlisted in the United States Navy. We decided it was time for a warmer adventure! During my time in Alaska, while earning my BA in Accounting from the University of Alaska Anchorage, I worked in all aspects of accounting for a world class ski resort. After receiving my degree, I was promoted as a Controller for a 5-star hotel in Anchorage. Being in the hospitality industry for the past 28 years, I have learned how to provide all my guests with excellent service. I enjoy welcoming back all my returning guests and meeting all the new guests that will be staying with me. I look forward to greeting you soon! Kerrie Mattis – Property Manager REALTOR® (S) RS 77892 Lava Rock Realty, LLC.
- english, mandarin, Japanese and Chinese