Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
- english, french, german, spanish, portuguese, russian, italian, dutch, swedish, greek, czech, danish, norwegian, polish, hungarian, finnish, turkish, Farci
I have been living in New York almost all my life and working in fashion business and traveling all over Europe and been in places like Paris, Milan and London. I decided it, this is it,I found heaven, the weather is so beautiful,the ocean is so relaxing and refreshing and the clean sandy beaches is just magnificent in south beach.The area of SOFI is the Mecca of Miami Beach.
Kamran purchased this Hotel Suites in 2007
Why Kamran chose South Pointe
The reason I choose this location was been right in the hart of south beach close to almost anything walk distance plus surround by multi million dollars condo's and residents and also being the most desirable and hot spot in south beach calls 'SOFI' that stand for south of fifth.
What makes this Hotel Suites unique
You literally come out of the complex and you are on the beach and walk distance to the most famous restaurant and night clubs and all designer stores in south beach.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Max guests:4 (sleeps up to 3 adults)
In regards to cancellation policy please refer to the rental agreement attached.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Very good room.
We enjoyed our stay. They owner was fast response. Told us everything we need to know for the room. Thank you. Will book again In the future
Dear Vadim, thank you for your support and your business, hope to see you soon back in Miami.
Great staff, incredible restaurant in the building and nearby. Close to everything, the host was very accommodating and we will definitely be back!!
Dear Gregg, Thank you for your support and your business hope to see you back soon.
Great location on South Beach, walking distance from everything, good food all around. Super easy check in and out, easy to get to the beach. No balcony but awesome views from living room area and bedroom. I’d go again for sure.
Thank you for your business and support.
Nice 1 BDRM Suite.
Nice, clean spacious Suite. Easy check in. No huge deposit. Property manager was very accommodating.
Dear Chris, thank you for your business and support, hope to see you back in Miami soon.
Great location but property manager sucks
Summary of my experience
- First and foremost - The property manager never picks up the phone nor respond to ur texts. He was unreachable for all 4 days. Don’t expect anything from the manager. And hotel folks doesn’t listen to u as u are in private apartment
- Great location, lovely scenic view, good property
- check in process - the front office had no clue about the booking. Was stranded at reception for 15 mins until they found out that I was there for Private apartment. Quite disappointing
- Parking - A hefty sum per night. Otherwise u have to park quite far
- I booked a 2 Bedroom apartment and was allocated a 1 bedroom. I had a very bad experience as my family has to accommodate in one room. That was horrible experience
- No cleaning, housekeeping - it’s on you
- No balcony - all the windows are closed
- TV doesn’t work. Don’t even expect to get it fixed
- Room is good, all amenities are available.
- You will feel like you are robbed as if I would have paid Hilton directly I would have got the same for lesser amount, here I had to pay property manager hefty sum with no service no help nothing.
- Location is good. Property is good. Good bar and restaurant. Easily accessible to beach.
Thank you for your support and business. First of all I am sorry for not responding immediately as it is not me as you can see from my previous guests review as I had stroke and just released from hospital to be able to respond. Due to the fact my listing is advertised for a one bedroom suite in this condo/hotel I do not have access to a two bedroom suite and base on my advertisement I do not own a two bedroom suite since all the units in this complex that mange by Hilton is individually owned so there is no way that I promised or advertised a two bedroom suite in regards to other issues you might have the front desk team are very helpful when it comes to provide help as far as setting the TV or Security box it just you need it to ask. plus this kind of language is not acceptable on this site to call me names.Sincerely, Kamran
Lovely hotel and room, but...
Make sure you are aware that:
Housekeeping is NOT included.
The pool area is available, but the beach, while easily accessible and free to
use, requires additional payment if you want to use chaises, towels, etc.
Having said that, the area was mercifully distant enough from most of Spring Break Mania, but an easy walk to restaurants, Art Deco tours and the aforementioned beach.
Future guests should also be aware that there is a major construction site next door, in its early stages, but we were greeted by beeping trucks and other construction noise first thing in the morning.
Dear Paul, thank you for your support and your business, in regards to housekeeping due to the fact that you are renting from individual owner and not the Hotel establishment there is no mandatory housekeeping but you can request one for additional fee and as indicated on my advertisement there is no regular housekeeping as Hotels do but off course the rate the hotel charges is double of what we charge on nightly bases.