Our home is located in Elk Point Country Club, a gated community on the Nevada side of South Lake Tahoe, approximately 1/2 mile off Highway 50, 1 ½ miles from Stateline casinos, shopping centers, and the Edgewood golf course. World-renowned Heavenly Valley Ski Resort is just 4 miles away. There is direct walking or driving access to a private beach. Access to the lake is unobstructed by other homes, with stunning views through pine trees of the lake and surrounding mountains.
• Size: The house is two stories, approximately 2000 square feet, and accommodates up to 10 people, with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. A redwood deck, including lakeside deck space, surrounds more than 60% of the house.
• Full Kitchen & Pantry Area: includes dishes, glasses, utensils, stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, washer, dryer, coffee maker, toaster oven, pots & pans, cooking utensils.
• Living & Dining Areas: This is the center of the house, with picture windows overlooking the lake. Huge old-fashioned wood fireplace made of local stone, large TV and VCR. Lots of room to lounge and enjoy the scenery. The attached dining room seats 10 and opens onto the back deck, which accommodates outdoor dining.
• Bedrooms: Queen bedroom downstairs, and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Two upstairs bedrooms each include 1 double bed and 2 single beds. The third bedroom upstairs has one single bed. TVs are located in the queen bedroom and the two large upstairs bedrooms. All bedding included with your rental.
• Bathrooms: Two full bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs. Bath tub in downstairs bathroom. Bath towels provided.
Exclusive Access / Amenities:
• Private Beach & Swimming Area: Easy access to the beach, common area beach bar-b-q (reservations available through the Elk Point Country Club caretaker), and roped-off swimming area.
• Private Hot Tub: All year round! Enjoy a quiet soak, as you contemplate lake and mountain views from the privacy of the back deck.
• Private Deck and Bar-B-Q area: Admire the lake and mountain scenery as you bar-b-q on the charcoal grill, sip a cocktail, and enjoy summer dining outside on the home’s private deck. Deck furniture included.
• Round Hill Shopping Center: Just across Highway 50, enjoy a variety of restaurants, bike and kayak rentals, coffee shop, Safeway and other retail stores.
• Walking & Biking Trails: Nearby Nevada State Beach and park areas offer beautiful walking and biking trails through a protected meadow and up into the hills above Highway 50.
Vacation home rental permit #05-243
Keywords: House, Elk Point, Beach