Charming Tahoe Cabin W/Lake View & Private Beach, Sleeps 10(10 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 10-Vacation Rental Permit 05-243
• Size: The house is two stories, approximately 2000 square feet, and accommodates up to 10 people, with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. A redwood deck, including lakeside deck space, surrounds more than 60% of the house.
• Full Kitchen & Pantry Area: includes dishes, glasses, utensils, stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, washer, dryer, coffee maker, toaster oven, pots & pans, cooking utensils.
• Living & Dining Areas: This is the center of the house, with picture windows overlooking the lake. Huge old-fashioned wood fireplace made of local stone, large TV and VCR. Lots of room to lounge and enjoy the scenery. The attached dining room seats 10 and opens onto the back deck, which accommodates outdoor dining.
• Bedrooms: Queen bedroom downstairs, and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Two upstairs bedrooms each include 1 double bed and 2 single beds. The third bedroom upstairs has one single bed. TVs are located in the queen bedroom and the two large upstairs bedrooms. All bedding included with your rental.
• Bathrooms: Two full bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs. Bath tub in downstairs bathroom. Bath towels provided.
Exclusive Access / Amenities:
• Private Beach & Swimming Area: Easy access to the beach, common area beach bar-b-q (reservations available through the Elk Point Country Club caretaker), and roped-off swimming area.
• Private Hot Tub: All year round! Enjoy a quiet soak, as you contemplate lake and mountain views from the privacy of the back deck.
• Private Deck and Bar-B-Q area: Admire the lake and mountain scenery as you bar-b-q on the charcoal grill, sip a cocktail, and enjoy summer dining outside on the home’s private deck. Deck furniture included.
• Round Hill Shopping Center: Just across Highway 50, enjoy a variety of restaurants, bike and kayak rentals, coffee shop, Safeway and other retail stores.
• Walking & Biking Trails: Nearby Nevada State Beach and park areas offer beautiful walking and biking trails through a protected meadow and up into the hills above Highway 50.
Vacation home rental permit #05-243
Keywords: House, Elk Point, Beach
Member since: 2008
- Max. occupancy 10
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Located in the prestigious gated Elk Point Country Club, with access to our private beach and private swimming area on Lake Tahoe. Nevada Beach is a short walk and offers beautiful beach, walking and biking trails through a protected meadow. Access to lake is unobstructed by other homes. Located within minutes of Stateline resorts, casinos and shows, Heavenly Valley ski resort and a world class golf course - Edgewood. Round Hill shopping center is just across Highway 50 with a variety of shops, restaurants, kayak and bike rental, coffee shop, Safeway and other retail shops....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Lake View
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 5 - Jun 8, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 9 - Jun 30, 2017
5 night min stay
Jul 1 - Jul 8, 2017
5 night min stay
Jul 9 - Sep 5, 2017
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $230 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $450
- Tax Rate 13%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Why the Owner Chose Round Hill Village, NV, USA:
This house was built by the owner's family in the 1930's, lovingly cared for and updated over the years.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enjoy a barbeque on our deck or a dip in the hot tub with a view of the lake!
Relax by the fire in our wonderful spacious living room
Great kitchen with new stainless steel appliances
Elk Point private beach. Heavenly ski runs in the background.
Have a swim at our private beach
Get a great night sleep in our cozy bedrooms
Warm and cozy updated bath
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Friday, May 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.