Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Unit #13 Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6) We rent Saturday-to-Saturday
King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1) Can be used as twin beds or put together for a king size., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) New-no bar in the middle of your back.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - All children and babies count toward the occupancyAll children and babies count toward the occupancy
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Entire complex promotes a quiet and peaceful atmosphere: No cell phone conversation usage on pool deck, no music on bool/beach
- No Boats, Trailers, RVs or motorized Watercraft
- Please leave the condo in a neat and tidy condition, clean up after yourself and don't leave excessive laundry
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Meghan @ RoyalPlumClub
About Meghan @ RoyalPlumClub
I am Meghan, the current Property Manager at Royal Plum Condos. Becky the previous CAManager retired in April of 2017 after over 10 years. Kevin the Maintenance Manger began with Becky and remains on this team. This condo building complex has a strong association of caring owners who see to its maintenance and upkeep, it has weathered a few storms and is standing strong.
Meghan @ RoyalPlumClub purchased this Condo in 1974