Cabin, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Big lawn area. Baby gate available for stairwell.Big lawn area. Baby gate available for stairwell.
Pets allowed - We love dogs, but not on the furniture! see rulesWe love dogs, but not on the furniture! see rules
No parties/events - Unfortunately no events or parties allowed.Unfortunately no events or parties allowed.
Max guests: 7 (sleeps up to 5 adults) - Six is optimal, but can accommodate up to 8. Six is optimal, but can accommodate up to 8.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times & kennelled in garage if left alone. Please call re: any damage so repairs can be made before next guest.
- No parking on Lawns. No RVs without prior discussion with Owners.
- Please read rental agreement attached and by booking you agree to comply with those rules.
Avid Flyfisher people and love of Glacier National Park brought us to this area in the 1980's. Would love to spend more time there if we were only ready to retire!
Pete purchased this Cabin in 2002
Why Pete chose Bigfork
We have owned property in the Flathead Valley since 1988 and fell in love with this location on the Swan River. Close to town, and easy access to fishing and wilderness trails.
What makes this Cabin unique
Beautiful outdoor area, with boat dock and fire pit. Canoeing / kayaking - perfect launch point from gravel water access. Two kayaks with life vests available for our guests use during their stay. Wildlife can be seen in summer, more so in spring / fall time frame. Public boat ramps are not far if you want to launch a motor boat on the Swan River or on Flathead Lake. Close to hiking, fishing and the charming village of Bigfork.